IGNORED

Newcastle United (away)

dark

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one of those games where we could trip up, no doubt about that, it is also not Moyes favourite place to go but the run we are on should give us the confidence to beat these shit slingers........................2 - 1 to us. ;)

I would be more concerned if it was bloody Fulham we were playing, now that is a shit away record and one I am ashamed of. :o:o:blink:

Personally I'd like to see

------------------------HOWARD-------------------

NEVILLE ----- JAGIELKA ------ YOBO----LESCOTT

GOSLING ----- ARTETA ------ RODWELL ----- BAINES

----------------------JO-------------------------------------

-----------------------------ANICHEBE---------------------

Guest blueboy122

Personally if i was david moyes there would be no way i would be changing the defence around. i would rather us play avm than change the defence. please moyes do not change the defence

^^^ Glenda ^^^ Good luck yourselves.

Think Jo will play! if he keeps scoring he's staying with US! :rolleyes:

We've got a really good flying Dutch winger who'd look really great in light Blue, perhaps we could do a deal?

Your not having him !! I didn't want him to go in the first place ... Jo has a lot of talent (might look a bit clumsy at times but I think thats "just how he is") if that makes sense ? I personally think MH was a fool for not giving him a chance .. Jo plays bettter not being the lone striker which is where MH played him, with support he is class. We have a forward of midgets now !! x As for today, I hope Robbie gets his head out of his arse and show us what he's really capable of ...

Your not having him !! I didn't want him to go in the first place ... Jo has a lot of talent (might look a bit clumsy at times but I think thats "just how he is") if that makes sense ? I personally think MH was a fool for not giving him a chance .. Jo plays bettter not being the lone striker which is where MH played him, with support he is class. We have a forward of midgets now !! x As for today, I hope Robbie gets his head out of his arse and show us what he's really capable of ...

never mind us Glenda, here's hoping your lads see off the shite at Analfield :lol::lol:

I remain firm in the belief we'll win 2 - 1 COYB

Edited by Jimmy the blue