IGNORED

Who Are Our Best Two Centre Backs?

pete0

I believe Yobo is our best centre back quality-wise but needs Jags next to him, so imo Lescott would be our 3rd choice and with him being rumoured to be going 4 over £15 mil, I think we should take the money because I would rather have the money 4 improving the 1st 11, cos with a fully fit squad id have Lescott on the bench, were as I'd rather have a 15 mil new signing which will improve our starting 11.

I believe Yobo is our best centre back quality-wise but needs Jags next to him, so imo Lescott would be our 3rd choice and with him being rumoured to be going 4 over £15 mil, I think we should take the money because I would rather have the money 4 improving the 1st 11, cos with a fully fit squad id have Lescott on the bench, were as I'd rather have a 15 mil new signing which will improve our starting 11.

You have a point but some people could argue that Yobo can be dodgy at times and Lescott is a better all round player.

I'd have liked to have seen with the current crop...

................Howard..............

........Yobo...Jags...J.Lo........

Nev©.....................Baines

.....Arteta..Felli...Pienaar......

...............Cahill..................

................Yak..................

... it may have been a tactical catastrophe but it would get all 3 in!

Jags and Lescott for me by the way. Anyone realise they were born within a hours of each other - that's why they are telepathic - they're actually twins!

didn't jags become a starter only when yobo went out injured. then jags played well and yobo lost his spot. now roles are reversed. i think if yobo plays well in that starting spot, he will keep it even when jags is fit. moyes is a fair manager. nobody is just given their spot, which i like. i think yobo will have to give his spot away more or less now that jags is hurt.