IGNORED

Gardener In On Loan

Neil

I'm shocked at that, I didn't see it coming. That Moyes is a snake. A 27 year old England international as back up can only be a good thing!

Knowing DM there is scope for a permanent move.

that makes the two of us i didnt c this one either but just happy we got someone in

not sure about this -- I remember after our 3-0 at white heart lane this season, spurs fans were just saying how unbelievably sh*t he is and that even with the injury problems the were having at the back that he shouldn't get in........I suppose as a loan signing to cover for yobo/lescott/jagielka we can't go too wrong

wasnt it 3-1 to us and didnt gardner score?

ive got two mates who has been to whl plenty of times. they say he's a good bit part player, which he will be for us.

good signing in my view, doesnt disrupt the squad and is more than a useful backup.

gutted about pienarr by the way, lets hope he's back in time for the sk brann game.

could this be the eleventh chance for vdm?

basically when gardener was at tottenham when things went wrong most fans blamed him (but when your there instead of ledley king its kinda unfair)

so even if he is as dodgy as my housemate and other tottenham fans make out, moyes was a centre back, lescott and yobo are even jags a bit are proof of what good he can do for defenders.