IGNORED

Oh Shit - Yakubu

Romey 1878

The Daily Racist article is stuffed with conjecture and no facts just like the newspaper itself.

Whoever wrote it, must assume all the readers are idiots which, if they read the Daily Racist, they must be.

"Ayegbeni Yakubu faces an £80,000 fine" Sheer guesswork and designed to encourage people to think that that is what should happen.

"Furious Everton manager David Moyes will fine" How does the Daily Racist know how David is feeling or what he plans to do? - they don't know

and so on

Usual Daily Racist bollocks

Yakubu has gone to see family; he'll be back in time. He'll be chastised - then it'll be forgotten.

As I've already said we couldn't sell him until the summer even if we wanted to.

No word on the OS apart from at the end of DM's opinion on Reading, published at 8.00 this morning...

"Everton will be boosted for the game by the return from African Cup of Nations duty of Nigerian pairing Joseph Yobo and Yakubu."

And the report on Sky would suggest he's back...

The former Middlesbrough man has now reportedly been hit with an £80,000 fine.

He is set to train with Everton on Friday but Moyes may decide to leave him out of the squad for this weekend's clash with Reading.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/excl...oss-on-yak.html

Yakubu won't feature against Reading after his late return to Everton.

The Nigerian turned up at Finch Farm on Friday morning, two days later than anticipated, and David Moyes informed him he wouldn't be involved in this weekend's fixture.

It remains to be seen whether or not the top-scorer will be on board Tuesday’s flight to Bergen for the Uefa Cup first leg with SK Brann.

The Everton boss said the matter was being dealt with privately and declined to comment further.

Moyes told evertonfc.com: "All I would say is that it is an internal matter. Yak has been in this morning, I have spoken to him and he won't be included in tomorrow's squad."

Surely that answers the question for now though - he aint playing v reading and the rest (eg fine, brann etc) is to be decided over the next few days.

DM had no choice, we have a happy camp right now and it would put out the wrong message if he just accepted the Yaks behaviour.

I dont like it but i agree with it.

Disagree to an extent Josh.

I think we've got enough to score without The Yak, we are not a one man team and in the last two games although we havnt scored we have created chances (and even put some away <_<)

He has let the team down big time but it will be the players out on the pitch tommorw that will be held countable if we dont win.

BUT

We will win 2-0 so its all ok :D :D