IGNORED

Oh Shit - Yakubu

Romey 1878

Disagree to an extent Josh.

I think we've got enough to score without The Yak, we are not a one man team and in the last two games although we havnt scored we have created chances (and even put some away <_<)

He has let the team down big time but it will be the players out on the pitch tommorw that will be held countable if we dont win.

BUT

We will win 2-0 so its all ok :D :D

I see your point

Yes i was being a bit stupid. I hope your right Ian :D

On the up-side, if yak does play again (ive no doubt he'll be straight back after reading), he'll be desperate to make an impact.

If i have a bad day at work (most days), i often think about my last job cos it really took the piss. It helps me to keep goin...so my message to the yak is...do you wanna go back to boro?! (thought not, so pull your finger out)! :P

On the up-side, if yak does play again (ive no doubt he'll be straight back after reading), he'll be desperate to make an impact.

If i have a bad day at work (most days), i often think about my last job cos it really took the piss. It helps me to keep goin...so my message to the yak is...do you wanna go back to boro?! (thought not, so pull your finger out)! :P

Thats a good analogy that, amybe I should use it in my job when things arent going so well

I suppose you could also apply it to women

Oh, the yak is a tit as well

moyes has done the right thing shut up shop on incidents like this. but it is in full view for the press to make a big thing out of it. next we will be in the press because yak met keegan and he going to newcastle for 30m.( bulllllllllllllllllll shit) As long as we have him back and he starts scoreing and keeps us above the red shite that will do for me. so all this talk about him going in the summer must stop

Guest blueboy122

everybody is worrying about the yak going in the summer. lads lads lads am sure the yak accepts the fine and he will be back after the reading game. wen he scores against sk brann this will be a mear memory.

trust me its fine. he turned up l8 and got fined so whattt. yakubus a big lad he knows hes done wrong and moyes will have a word with him

stop worring blues

Just got in there before me Romey. Forgive but not forget. If its true that he gave his word before hand that he'd come back promptly then it is a big let down. Stories come from everywhere so don't know what to believe as always. Wish the yak would apologise and clear it up. Suppose shows how much we miss his goals!

"Yakubu has been a major success since his £11.25million move from Middlesbrough in August, scoring 12 goals as Everton moved into contention for a Champions League place and Moyes appears to have adopted a pragmatic stance on the matter."

Nothing else he could do really. Made his point ("and don't fucking do it again!"), get on with it.