IGNORED

Thank You!

thompson013

Ok this thread might sound pretty dumb but I just wanna say it.

I would like to thank the players, Bill Kenwright and especially David Moyes.

I have been an Evertionian since I could walk, my dad took me to see us lift the trophy in 87 and I have been addicted ever since.

I'm a proud Everton fan and always have been, but this season I feel a different kind of pride...

going into the Man City game, they were on form, taking Man U apart, one of the best home records in the league, but I knew, I KNEW we were going to win, our players would go out and do the business...

this is the best Everton team I have ever seen, the way they play, the individual talent, the team work and I would like to stand up an appluad Davie Moyes for what he has done to our club.

bringing in skill, attacking prowess and rock solid defence. I am truly proud of the boys this season. more goals scored then the shite. better football then the shite. when i see us taking teams apart and look over the park and see Beneathus playing 10 men behind the ball and hoofing it to gerrad/torres then you see us, real style, goals from all over the pitch, it truly does bring a smile to my face. (as soon as we realize that we can hold our own with the 'big 3' then we can move to an even bigger stage).

k you lot can take the piss if you want but I wanted it said.

thank you, thank you so much, the term 'School of Science' has never been more apt.

I second all of that, its great to be blue again at last it really is, were not there yet but we most certainly are getting there again I feel!! & I was a season ticket holder in the 80's & at the match Vs Bayery & it definitely feels nice to know how well Davey, the board, the team & supporters have built something up, long may it continue!!!!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum :-)

nice one Thompson, good post.

I think it's only to be expected when you're away from home, leading in a very important match that players get a little edgy and hoof the ball in the last 20 mins or so, I'd rather they do that than do a Fernandez and get caught in dangerous positions and nearly cost us goals. I think Pienaar is a great player but I didn't think he was overly spectacular the other night, Yakubu, Osman, even Cahill and Carsley all had fine games on the ball. I think the performance was faultless on Monday personally, apart from Fernandez' 10 minute cameo.