IGNORED

Hi Guys - Need Help

trash916

As you may have guessed from the username - Im a Gooner.

But Im going to Liverpool Uni for my degree - f**kin amazing city by the way! - and I obviously wont be able to watch Arsenal as its too far away.

But being from the Channel Islands (waaaay down South) I rarely have had the chance to watch live footy. So while Im at Uni I want to get a season ticket for a Prem team.

Everton is the obvious choice for me - play nice footy, some quality players and by all accounts the atmosphere at your place is pretty intense.

But what I wanna know is how easy it is to get one and how much one would cost?

Will I be able to apply for one this summer and get one for the coming season? Im 18 years old if it makes any difference. And also, once I've payed 'x'-amount for the season ticket, do I have to pay more on top of that to get into the games?

Cheers guys - any help would be much appreciated :thumbsup_still:

Welcome to the forum mate, and you made the right Choice. Should be able to get a season ticket quite easy after the present season ticket Holders are given until a certain date to renew their seats, Then it will be advertised for anybody else to buy.

Just go up to the ground and look at the ground plan, decide where you want to sit and i think they allow you in to see if you like the seat or not before you Buy.

Pretty expensive these days as you well know being a gunner.

Depending on where you want to sit, it can cost anything from about £450 to £600.

Should get a date to renew season tickets before the end of season, You wont have to wait until next season and i think you get a bit off for buying early. NO YOU WONT PAY ANY MORE, YOU JUST SWIPE YOUR SEASON CARD AT THE TURNSTILE.

PS ..... If your doing it on line try for it now.

You'll be eligible for a student season ticket if you show your acceptance letter from the Uni at the box office.

It makes you think really, so many students in Liverpool.. they should send a rep and a player to the Freshers fayre to encourage people to sign up :)

If Everton is too expensive, there is always Tranmere across the Mersey, season ticket is less than £200.

Well with regard to what Channel Island - it's Guernsey. I'm actually having a gap year before uni because I'm travelling so I won't be getting the season ticket for next season but the one after.

By the sounds of it, I won't have any trouble getting the season ticket which is great - can't wait to watch the Merseyside derby. And when Arsenal come to Goodison I'll be keeping very quiet.....