IGNORED

Andy Johnson

Does Anyone Know Why Andy Johnson Constantly Gets Booed At Away Grounds?

At Sunderland Today I Have Know Idea Why But He Was Constantly Booed.

Somehow It Could Be This "Rep" He Has For Diving.

Maybe Its Cozz Hes A Good Player

Whichever Way Im Confused =S

Edited by adamefc1

Everyone thinks that he dives. I know so many people that dispise him. Its unfair really. Refs think he has a bad rep as well which is not good becasue he now gets perfectly viable penaltys turned away. How people can say he's still dives to win penaltys when we havn't had a penalty in the league all season bemuses me

Guest blueboy122

Never Have I Seen To This Day Andrew Johnson Dive. Really Annoys Me Wen People Says He Does Cus He Doesnt And Never Has. I Have Seen Him Go Down Easily But Thats Different He Never Looks For The Penalty Tho.

I Cant Stand It Wen People Say He Dives!!!

Torres Is The Diver On Merseyside Along With Gerrard!!!

Have to say torres looks to stay on his feet most of the time, but he has taken a few dives in the box when there hasnt been contact. Gerrard is awful for it, and will be caught out by it im sure one day.

Arteta Is different, he will go down with minimal contact. If it was in the park and one of ur mates did it to u, it wouldnt be a foul, but he does look for the freekick alot, but i wouldnt say he is a diver.

Johnson is different, he doesnt dive at all. He is so quick, that any little knock throws him off balance, i think he tries to stay on his feet as much as possible these days.

Torres did make a bit of a meal of the Materazzi challenges it has to be said, but I wouldn't call him a diver, the same way as when Arteta gets knocked he goes down, which I think is fair enough. Gerrard is obviously a diver, I think we can all recognise that one. I have to also say that AJ used to go down pretty dubiously in his early Everton career, recently he has tried staying on his feet more and he obviously should have won about 10 legitimate pens in his time with us, but there are still occasions he goes down easily, he just doesn't appeal for them anymore. Then again, the way football is going it appears that nearly every player goes down if someone brushes them in a dangerous area.