#1 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,179 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2008 - 12:15

http://www.sportingo...-Premier-League

I'd agree with that. I know he's paid mostly to score goals but, unlike with a lot of strikers, even when he's not scoring he gives to the team. Whether that be with assists or harrying the opposition.

Der Der Der Der Der Der Andy Johnson!

#2 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2008 - 12:20

His work rate really cannot be knocked. I think that he has taken awhile to get back into the swing of things after taking a few knocks, his confidence has been the biggest problem, but the brace against brann seems to have really lifted him.

One thing I find random about that article/ site. Its called Andy Johnson; hardest working player in the premier league. Then they have a poll asking who the hardest working player is and dont even put him down as an option!!!

#3 thebluenose

thebluenose

ALEX:Immortal Justice Lead Guitarist and backing Vocalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2008 - 15:41

well i always say. if a player is shite or off form but at the same time puts in 300% effort on the pitch i will have no problems with that player.

johnson hasnt been scoring as much as last season but his workrate on the pitch has been unbelievable. hes a worthy asset to our team. and besides hes in double figures this season so i doubt we can all complain

#4 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2008 - 23:02

he'll get the goals, they'll come, his workrate is so important to the side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users