IGNORED

When Is Fergs Appeal To Be Heard

Adam

Any Robben gets away with everything. 2 tackles that could have peoples playing days and all he gets is 2 games.

When the RS goalkeeper was sent off why was no chelsea fan charged with there reactions.

Bunch or Ars@holes.

Think that is nearly Ferg done now.

Hate to rattle the cage & have been down this track before...Butt Sadly " Waster" is how I will mostly remember Duncan. That, a few fleeting moments of Brilliance,Power, passion & then of course madness.

Not always a popular stance. But my honest one.

Has never played enough games or scored enough goals to become a legend.

He will be remembered by some for a few important goals that he has scored, but will be remembered by others for the occasions that his temper left his team-mates trying to win, or save too many games with a man short.

NOT a consistent player (AVERAGE LESS THAN 20 GAMES A SEASON).

NOT a prolific scorer (AVERAGE LESS THAN 10 A SEASON).

And most definately NOT A LEGEND. <_<

PS..........and remember for the last five years this man was our top earner/sponger, and only playing when he felt like it.

Licker.

Edited by toffeelicker

No i'l remember Duncan for:

His first derby!

Running the full length of the pitch to protect a young Franny Jeffers on his début!

Picking up Teddy Sheringham and slamming him into the turf for bullying Ball for the whole match!

Running down the Bullens with that famous fist in the sky!

The look on his face as he proudly showed off his new tattoo on the back of the echo!

Rising at the far post and hammering the ball back accross the keeper in a trademark Duncan header!

The excitement when we got a corner and he was in the box "oh its a cooooooorner"!

Grabbing MacAqueer by the neck while he lay on the floor crying like a baby in front of the Paddock!

Being pulled back from scoring by Paulo Wanchop in front of the Glad and elbowing the little pricks adams apple into the back of his neck!

Running for a 50/50 ball with Swatzer at boro in a league cup mid week game and calmly slotting the ball past him after scaring him to death and making him close his eyes, shit house!

The look on the faces of Rio, Campbell, Terry, Hypia...............i could name them all, whenever the big man got of the bench!

Performances (although rare) like Man U last season!

The look of true feeling on his face when he put the ball in the back of the net against Villarreal, that ment as much to him as it did to me you could see it, pity!

And finaly my personal most memorable Duncan moment. Nottingham Forest away when he turned on a sixpence on the edge of the box in front of the traveling support smashed home the winner and ran to us all lifting his hands to his eye, pointing to the crowd, pulling both hands back to his heart and snarling in his rough arse socttish accent "i love you"!

Thats how i'm gona remember Duncan and nothings gona change that!!

Raise a drink, a drink, a drink,

To Duncan the king, the king, the king,

For he's the leader of our football team,

He's the greatest, centre forward,

That the woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld has ever seen!

Duncan is our hero,

He wears the number 9,

He wars that shirt with pride,

He wars it all the time,

He wears it in the shower,

He wears it on the nest,

Duncan is our hero,

He is the fucking best!

Feel free to tear it apart because i know the truth but every time a naughty tackle goes in at Goodison we jump to our feet let out that roar (you all know the on, the one Mohrinio and Lampard have both commented on as being "vicious") and sing Run run whoever you may be, We are the famous EFC.............

That is what Duncan opitimises, the Evertonian spirit and desire to win at all costs!

Admit it its been a rocky ride and the man has let us down no end but you all fuckin enjoyed it just as much as me!

No i'l remember Duncan for:

His first derby!

Running the full length of the pitch to protect a young Franny Jeffers on his début!

Picking up Teddy Sheringham and slamming him into the turf for bullying Ball for the whole match!

Running down the Bullens with that famous fist in the sky!

The look on his face as he proudly showed off his new tattoo on the back of the echo!

Rising at the far post and hammering the ball back accross the keeper in a trademark Duncan header!

The excitement when we got a corner and he was in the box "oh its a cooooooorner"!

Grabbing MacAqueer by the neck while he lay on the floor crying like a baby in front of the Paddock!

Being pulled back from scoring by Paulo Wanchop in front of the Glad and elbowing the little pricks adams apple into the back of his neck!

Running for a 50/50 ball with Swatzer at boro in a league cup mid week game and calmly slotting the ball past him after scaring him to death and making him close his eyes, shit house!

The look on the faces of Rio, Campbell, Terry, Hypia...............i could name them all, whenever the big man got of the bench!

Performances (although rare) like Man U last season!

The look of true feeling on his face when he put the ball in the back of the net against Villarreal, that ment as much to him as it did to me you could see it, pity!

And finaly my personal most memorable Duncan moment. Nottingham Forest away when he turned on a sixpence on the edge of the box in front of the traveling support smashed home the winner and ran to us all lifting his hands to his eye, pointing to the crowd, pulling both hands back to his heart and snarling in his rough arse socttish accent "i love you"!

Thats how i'm gona remember Duncan and nothings gona change that!!

Raise a drink, a drink, a drink,

To Duncan the king, the king, the king,

For he's the leader of our football team,

He's the greatest, centre forward,

That the woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld has ever seen!

Duncan is our hero,

He wears the number 9,

He wars that shirt with pride,

He wars it all the time,

He wears it in the shower,

He wears it on the nest,

Duncan is our hero,

He is the fucking best!

Feel free to tear it apart because i know the truth but every time a naughty tackle goes in at Goodison we jump to our feet let out that roar (you all know the on, the one Mohrinio and Lampard have both commented on as being "vicious") and  sing Run run whoever you may be, We are the famous EFC.............

That is what Duncan opitimises, the Evertonian spirit and desire to win at all costs!

Admit it its been a rocky ride and the man has let us down no end but you all fuckin enjoyed it just as much as me!

Nice sentiments Goldfish, and I've enjoyed those moments as well. My special one is 11 years ago when he scored the header in the league against manure (thats when I sat in the park end and they didnt sell ale at half time), I got butterflies when I was cheering and had to sit down and have a moment, never forget that day, for all sorts of other reasons ;)

BUT, there all too few and far between and it does show us up that all we've got to cheer about in a 10 year Goodison career is a few moments of passion and even fewer games and goals