IGNORED

New Kit

I'm taking it that we are still with Umbro, I havn't seen any new Umbro tops (apart from the new england shirt) and I guess that is what ours will look similar too.

I don't hate Umbro shirts, but would like us to have a different shirt make. I love the adidas shirts. The Ajax away top from this year is one of my favourite football shirts, would love us to be made by them. Won't happen though.

Home shirt comes out in July apparently but we won't wear it against the Skunks. That's just what I've heard.

I really liked this seasons Umbro shirt, but what pisses me off about them is that for every club Umbro just do the exact same design just with different colours. It's pathetic.

Home shirt comes out in July apparently but we won't wear it against the Skunks. That's just what I've heard.

I really liked this seasons Umbro shirt, but what pisses me off about them is that for every club Umbro just do the exact same design just with different colours. It's pathetic.

Agree Mate. If our top is going to look like the Sunderland one then I'm sticking with this seasons... Hopefully Umbro have fucked us off. Puma and Adidas do nice kits would love to see either of them. Nike are a company who do different designs for different clubs.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new chelsea kit me its nice.

i thought someone said we were going with nike earlier in the season aswell

i think if its still umbro and chang..... just keep the same shirt for another season like for once

reality is due to revenue issues that wouldnt happen in a month of sundays

• 4 weeks later...

still cant get on it. It says :

Board Temporarily Offline.

the new server is up - you should be able to refresh by doing alt and f5 or maybe ctrl and R

If this doesnt work you will have to wait until the new server propagates everything across.

It is doing it as we speak, so eventually a refresh will work.

Thanks

So another favour to ask....anyone get the pics and put them on here? lol

Sorry to be a pain in the ass.

Agreed mark. Why cant we ever have our own design, our kits always based on some other teams kit. Plus i thought the kit realese was delayed due to not finished designing? Obvs a lie or they have ran out of ideas and thrown the birmingham one together with our stuff on

Why cant we ever have our own design, our kits always based on some other teams kit.

It's the umbro template, we're not based on Brum's any more than theirs is based on ours. Having said that I agree 100% that it'd be better to have something unique. It's OK though, I like the away one, a bit different.

It was in the Wirral Globe today which goes out to all Wirral residents so practically everyone in the Wirral has seen it a day early.

There's an advert showing Mikel Arteta wearing it next to the text 'Follow, follow, follow'. It looks like a smart kit. I don't like the away kit though, I hadn't seen that before Jamie's post.