#41 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 13:13

http://icliverpool.i...-name_page.html

I'm still dismayed that Moyes' budget hasn't already been sorted out. We're wasting time as per usual.

#42 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 14:05

http://www.evertonfc...back-moyes.html

Put your money where your mouth is Keith.

#43 EvilG

EvilG

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 15:26

er... didn't Man Utd make a huge loss (again) over the last year or so? It was on the back page of the Daily Mail the other day.

Yes Carl they did lose money as a club but this doesn't take into account merchandise, these are the figures for the football club alone. Tv rights, ticket sales what have you. When Manchester United start crying poverty we're all up chitty creak.

#44 Guest_once-a-blue!_*

Guest_once-a-blue!_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:29

er... didn't Man Utd make a huge loss (again) over the last year or so? It was on the back page of the Daily Mail the other day.

Yes Carl they did lose money as a club but this doesn't take into account merchandise, these are the figures for the football club alone. Tv rights, ticket sales what have you. When Manchester United start crying poverty we're all up chitty creak.

I am confused - not difficult I admit! Man U are 700m in debt (114m to a Hedge Fund ffs at a 14.6% interest rate! THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE STATE OF THEIR FINANCES AND THEIR ABILITY TO BORROW MONEY AT COMPETITIVE RATES?) and they lost nearly 70m in year ending 2007 and 140m in year ending 2006. Just Google Manchester United losses if you don't believe me. These figures have been taken directly from their accounts so why do you think they don't include merchandise sales. Somebody else suggested that they don't include payments from Sky! I think the SPIN DOCTORS are at work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users