IGNORED

Jo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes has said there is " something " in the clause to have an option to buy but he isnt to bothered about that at the moment.

He probably won't ever need to be either. Even if he performs well we could never afford him without Billy Liar prostituting himself for a few years ;) . That being said, I think he'll do fuck all for us. I'll be happy to be proven wrong though, we need a striker and goals.

Tell me about it .

I'm the Darker shade of Blue :lol: Having a bit of fun with them .

BTW guys , Moyes has said that ' yes ' , there is an option to buy in the deal :)

I've registered on here so that I can continue to be a pain in your arse ;-)

One thing to consider, lads, Jo wasn't a Hughes signing, so giving MH grief for not persevering with him is a little unfair.

As I've said over on Bluemoon, I hope he does well for you...for his own sake as much as ours.

Me mam's dad was an Evertonian. I was going through some old stuff in the loft and came across a cup final ticket from '68. That was my attempt at "I come in peace"!

Guest efctaxi
I've registered on here so that I can continue to be a pain in your arse ;-)

One thing to consider, lads, Jo wasn't a Hughes signing, so giving MH grief for not persevering with him is a little unfair.

As I've said over on Bluemoon, I hope he does well for you...for his own sake as much as ours.

Me mam's dad was an Evertonian. I was going through some old stuff in the loft and came across a cup final ticket from '68. That was my attempt at "I come in peace"!

:lol: Hi mate .

I'll bet there are a few on here who will suddenly become your best mate now they know you have that ticket :D

Hope ya stick around . Will be interesting to see how the conversation goes once he's played for us .

Guest efctaxi
He probably won't ever need to be either. Even if he performs well we could never afford him without Billy Liar prostituting himself for a few years ;) . That being said, I think he'll do fuck all for us. I'll be happy to be proven wrong though, we need a striker and goals.

Ok , not all strikers , but you're looking at the leading goal scorers at present in the prem .

Exactly which one would do well for us ? Take away the usual suspects who we could never afford , and not much left . My point being that the best in the prem have only scored a few more than the others , but if they went on sale , would cost how much ?

Anelka Chelsea 14

Robinho Man City 11

Ronaldo Man Utd 11

Zaki Wigan 10

Agbonlahor Aston Villa 9

Bent Tottenham 9

Cisse Sunderland 9

Defoe Tottenham 9

Gerrard Liverpool 9

Lampard Chelsea 9

Van Persie Arsenal 9

Adebayor Arsenal 8

Cole West Ham 8

Crouch Portsmouth 8

Davies Bolton 8

Hi first off im a man city fan. dont worry , im not here to pick fights or anything.

i came on to moniter the progress of Jo.

i belive he is a great young player , who hasent been given a chance by our manager (hughes.)

first of..can he play tonight against liverpool tonight (think its tonight.) like , is he registered?

and do you think he'll play , as a sub , or even start?

thanks.

i actually joined a man city forum called blue moon, seem to be a nice bunch of guys in there except for the odd usual plank. as has been said he is cup tied so can't play. I do believe we have sorted a fee out for a permanent transfer at the end of the season though. Here is to hoping he succeeds in the royal blue where he failed in the sky blue.

Guest efctaxi
Hi first off im a man city fan. dont worry , im not here to pick fights or anything.

i came on to moniter the progress of Jo.

i belive he is a great young player , who hasent been given a chance by our manager (hughes.)

first of..can he play tonight against liverpool tonight (think its tonight.) like , is he registered?

and do you think he'll play , as a sub , or even start?

thanks.

Hi mate .

Nice to see my manc twin has joined us :P ( I'm Darker Shade Of Blue on your site ~) :D

Your guys said he played against Forest so pity we won't see him tonight . You'll find it a little friendlier on here than on the lighter side ;)

Will be nice to continue the discussion on either forum once he's had some minutes on the pitch :)

Firstly, thanks to the City fans who have registered to bring their thoughts. Always a pleasure to hear what other teams fans think, adds perpective.

I personally think Jo could be a runaway success. He was one of Moyes top targets. You have to remember that we were priced out as big money backers came into the market and prices were inflated. I mean come on guys, how much for Bellamy and £100 million for Kaka??? I'm glad he turned that down, that would have been the death of football.

We have missed a big imposing Centre Forward and he could fill that gap well, especially with our wide players. I know he probably won't play that way as he is more of a striker, but if he stays, think about him and the Yak up front. If he can master the classic Centre Forward role, Yak is very good at finding space and shows good movement. Could be a match made in heaven.

Guest efctaxi
How many clubs parade a loan signing? That's what was embarrassing for me. If it'd been a permanent signing then that's absolutely fine.

I look at it as more of a chance for him to say hello , and vice versa :)

Edited by efctaxi

It wasn't perading at all.

Its typical Moyes genius.

He get's to feel like one of the boys and he says the desire that the other players have.

I think its a very astute thing to do.

It says to Jo "you are one on the boys now and part of the team, look at how much they want to succeed".

He is a clever man Moyesy.

Guest efctaxi
Did noone notice him trip when he stepped onto the pitch?

Citeh fans said he went down too easily but fair play to the lad, he stayed on his feet!

I thought it was the aroma from those red socks that startled him :lol:

Can't really like or dislike him at the moment because we haven't seen him play. He's been making the right noises suggesting he's going to be a valuable team member but until tomorrow we can't know 100% if he's the man Everton need. Let's just wait and see.

:)

ok i am a city fan, but im only on here to tell you about JO.

ok here goes

jo is one of worst players i have ever seen play for city and we have had a lot of bad players in the past

1. he spends more time on the floor than on the ground he is very week for his size

2. i dont know why everyone thinks he is fast, because he always looks like he needs a rocket up his arse

3. for a big lad he is a bad header of the ball.

4. he is terible for making runs.

5. he does pointless back heels and flicks that rarely come off

6. and he has had many chances to score but has only scored 3 goals this season

i hope he does well for you because he is still a city player and i dont think everton have an option to buy him

but i carnt see him scoring more than 5 goals to be honest

ps you would have been better of getting ched evans or benjani on loan

Absolute nonsense !! Jo is a teriffic player but MH has not given him a chance in this side. Personally I think Jo going to Everton is a brilliant move because I believe Moyes will bring out the best of him, and he is a great player, holds the ball up (a problem we have at City because they are all midgets), gets where he needs to be etc. The kid needs Prem experience and confidence and Moyes will give him tht. I really hope he does good for you guys ..

Thanks for the info Glenda, can you put us right on why you call your neighbours RAGS. ???

Ha ha there are numerous "urban myths" about that .. one of the popular ones is about the shirt borrowing ... But you will always find a blue telling you the Rags are not from Manchester. Old Trafford is not in Manchester - the suggestion is to call them Stretford United ha ha .. good place to have some banter is bluemoon ...

From the you tube clips I notice that he's happy with penalties, that for a start is pretty handy in the team at the moment, can't be too much longer before we get another one (penalty).

If he's brilliant for us, but City want him back....... <_< could we not give Vic some samba lessons and put some beads in his hair....and, well you know the rest :rolleyes:

From the you tube clips I notice that he's happy with penalties, that for a start is pretty handy in the team at the moment, can't be too much longer before we get another one (penalty).

If he's brilliant for us, but City want him back....... <_< could we not give Vic some samba lessons and put some beads in his hair....and, well you know the rest :rolleyes:

Have you seen the clips on you tube with him playing for Brazil ? The lad is class ... just needs experience in the PL and his confidence building. TBH I'm pretty gutted about him going but I do think Moyes will bring out the best in him. What happens after the loan is anyones guess ?? I'd like him back at City but i'm not the manager !!