IGNORED

What Are You Reading?

Romey 1878

Onto A Dance with Dragons now....the last one that he's written (two more to come f'ck knows when).

Thought I'd try the Kindle version so I downloaded the app and I'm reading it on the laptop....very strange but I'll probably get used to it.

No page numbers is odd....I've currently read "10%" which puts me at "Location 1918 of 19690" apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

A 92 year old widower's blog http://greycavalier.wordpress.com/

'One month ago I lost my dear wife, Mima. And after sixty seven years of happily married life together I find it hard to come to terms with my loss. However my grandson who lives in Switzerland is taking me there for a few weeks to recuperate. I intend to make the best of things, try to forget my pains (at least for a while), and visit some of the lovely scenery and mountains in that country. I’ve seen many photographs, now that I received my first ever passport a few weeks ago I can now experience it for myself.

I would like to share my adventures with you, and at the end of it I hope to feel a lot better. I hope you enjoy what follows.'

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Baz Rathbones autobiography(ex everton physio) wasnt bad at all reading Big Nevs but think its poor to be honest, doesnt say anything insightfull at all. Doesnt say anything about Kendall and his drinking just says people were drinking. If your gonna do an autobio why just be vanilla? If its the truth why not say?

Just finished Baz Rathbones autobiography(ex everton physio) wasnt bad at all reading Big Nevs but think its poor to be honest, doesnt say anything insightfull at all. Doesnt say anything about Kendall and his drinking just says people were drinking. If your gonna do an autobio why just be vanilla? If its the truth why not say?

Are you really surprised Southall hasn't said anything insightful? I don't think the blokes capable.

Lord of the Rings Series

My first time and just about finished with the first book, not too bad!

I read the three of them every couple of years....great stuff; loved the films but so much left out!

I've finished all the available Game of Thrones books now....have to wait f'ck knows how long for the next one to be finishedsad.png .

Going to start Capital by John Lanchester later...no idea if it's any good but a Christmas present from the mother in law so I have to try itsmile.png .

I loved the Night Angel books! So you'd recommend this other series then?

Most definitely! Only downside is that the release date of the third book is 2014.

Story line is much like Night Angel. Disadvantaged youth is mentored by someone who is the best at what he does.. :).

Edited by holystove

• 2 weeks later...

Do you want to put on a dress and fuck me or something son ?

I strongly suggest you focus your attention elsewhere from this point on.

No need for that....if you can't take a bit of a wind up you're in the wrong place.

But someone (other than Bill) calling Rubes "son" made me laugh.