IGNORED

Friendly Against Bohemian Fc In Dublin 25th April

Bohemian

ah very good, how are you doing in the league?

We operate a summer soccer season in Ireland so we haven't started yet.We finished 6th last year,our worst season for a while

League starts on Mar 10th

Our player manager is ex Evertonian Gareth Farrelly,so I guess that's how this friendly has come about

Our stadium holds 8,500 and we will probably expect to fill it for this game

For more info on BFC go to www.bohemians.ie

Good luck for the rest of the season

We operate a summer soccer season in Ireland so we haven't started yet.We finished 6th last year,our worst season for a while

League starts on Mar 10th

Our player manager is ex Evertonian Gareth Farrelly,so I guess that's how this friendly has come about

Our stadium holds 8,500 and we will probably expect to fill it for this game

For more info on BFC go to www.bohemians.ie

Good luck for the rest of the season

if Farelly manages like he played, then the EFC under 12's should do these potato pickers 8-0 all day.

eircom premier league - get real!!

what a load of shite.

The league isnt to bad to be honest, seen a couple of games whilst ive been over in Dublin, needless to say I will be attending this game.

Shelbourne last season done well in Europe getting beat eventually by Dep La Coruna - they beat some Romanian Team who were prity decent.

Said previously that Bohs are now managed by Farrelly yeah 6th last season was slip up for them, they are usually better than that. League starts pritty soon cant see the logistics for us or them to be playing 25th April to be honest. Is that an internation break? if so we should have a full strength squad haha...

We should beat them by a couple 8 - 0 cant see that given that we cant score for love nor money..

are sure its safe to go to dublin after the events i saw on sky news?

Haha that was a one off Orange lodge march in the middle of Dublin - bound to be trouble I mean you see the trouble it creates up North.

I agree with freedom of speach etc but this was crazy - plus the Garda (police) where told they had to stand back and watch and not charge in at the crowd so what could have been sorted in 20 mins lasted a couple of hours!