IGNORED

Shock News From The Fc Sion Game

<_<

He's ridiculed when he doesn't play and when he does. How about giving a little bit of praise because he played 90 minutes and was one of our best players? If you dish the shit out when he deserves it then you should praise him when he deserves it too.

Edited by Romey 1878

From Everton website report of game against FC Sion: "On 27 minutes, Andy van der Meyde squared the ball to.... " apparently.

He lasted 27 minutes!

Amazing.

Had to admit i thought that was amazing. Although to be fair to the lad, he does go running most nights (I live near him).

He also goes on the pop most nights!

Two words for Everton Worshiper if you read this post... FUCK OFF :) Your meant to back your players not tell them to fuck off! Stupid prick! Well done Andy (y)

When Moyes bought him he must have seen something in him otherwise he wouldn't have bought him. Moyes has kept him for a reason otherwise he would have relased, bought out his contract or sold him or sumthing. Theres still a glimmer of hope and i have faith in him. You never no if he turns out good theres one less player we have to replace :P

Two words for Everton Worshiper if you read this post... FUCK OFF :) Your meant to back your players not tell them to fuck off! Stupid prick! Well done Andy (y)

When Moyes bought him he must have seen something in him otherwise he wouldn't have bought him. Moyes has kept him for a reason otherwise he would have relased, bought out his contract or sold him or sumthing. Theres still a glimmer of hope and i have faith in him. You never no if he turns out good theres one less player we have to replace :P

come on Josh, do you honestly think if Moyes had have received any interest in VDM that he wouldn't have sent him packing without a second thought? The problem is, no one wants VDM as he has been such a total disaster, so far, at Everton - anyone who may possibly be interested would also be thwarted by the fact that VDM doesn't want to leave due to family circumstances. I don't wish the guy any ill feeling but he's been a total joke, the Daily Post match report from Sion seemed to hint that he still didn't exactly set the world alight the other day either. I'm sure we'd all be delighted (and somewhat dumbfounded) if VDM set the world alight this season, but the sad truth is he probably won't even get a game.

That was a bad pre-season for Moyes, didn't he buy Kroldrup and Simon Davies (preceeded by Beattie) at the same time? at least that transfer session seemed to be a blip in his usually excellent transfer strategy!

But then again Carl everybody probably played shite so you can't go saying he didnt set the world alight when nobody on the everton team in that game probably did.

Clubs have been interseted in him I thought you would remember that as you were probably dancing on your computer chair... but look he hasnt left and theres fuck all you can do about it even if he doesn't get a game and even if he doesn't get a game hes an Everton player an were meant to support our players not jump on there back like a kopite!

Josh...when you come back to the real world you might be worthy of a conversation, until then heed your own advice Oh and yes I agree with you there, Shandy is a stupid prick, well said.

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

Great News for Andy. I don't see him beating out Arteta or Pienaar for that matter, but if he gets his head straight he could be a valuable sub, and part time starter. If Andy can spell Arteta and Pienaar and keep them fresh for the latter part of the season, I don't think we have such a big fall off towards the end of the year. Basically, if Andy is good to go, he deserves a shot. Come on Moyes! Work your magic!

I find it incredible that there are still some peeps out there who thinks he can play a part, the guy has made 35 appearances in five years most of them as a sub. Seven appearances a year for his previous club and i dont think he has even achieved that ratio since he came here.

Its probably down now to about 2 starts and 3 as a sub, he never made one single start last season and he has'nt played regular football for so long now that his body is incapable of achieving the fitness level needed for him to play.

Please lets have no more bullshit about him being like a new player if he gets fit cos its never going to happen.

I find it incredible that there are still some peeps out there who thinks he can play a part, the guy has made 35 appearances in five years most of them as a sub. Seven appearances a year for his previous club and i dont think he has even achieved that ratio since he came here.

Its probably down now to about 2 starts and 3 as a sub, he never made one single start last season and he has'nt played regular football for so long now that his body is incapable of achieving the fitness level needed for him to play.

Please lets have no more bullshit about him being like a new player if he gets fit cos its never going to happen.

Well said!

Guest blueboy122

So what are we ment to do with him then licker? nobody wants him!!

i would say to him get ur heaad down and work ur little dutch arse off! i am telling all evertonians if he got fit and became injury free and we played him on a regular basis he would be one of evertons best players along with lescott cahill arteta etc.

i would say to him get ur heaad down and work ur little dutch arse off! i am telling all evertonians if he got fit and became injury free and we played him on a regular basis he would be one of evertons best players along with lescott cahill arteta etc.

We have to pay him till his contract runs out.

As for the rest of your post blueboy ............. your living in Cuckoo land. :)

lmao can I have some of what you are taking...

Guest blueboy122

am not taking anything everton worshiper

u think nugent is quality soo hush now child :)

il back every single everton player to the hilt even if there is a glimour of hope. until andy van der meyde states he doesnt want to play for everton then i will not back him. he hasnt turned his back on us so why should we turn our backs on him?