IGNORED

Is Moyes Leaving??

BlueBird

Its always puzzled me why reter ried has never given a shot at managing Everton

Yeah - me too. Does he know something that we dont?

I always thought that we should have snapped him up for the job before Walter Smith - but then it wasn't to be was it? (i remember talks with Andy Gray - how desparate where we then!)

Peter Reid - Stalwart in midfield, stalwart in management. I would have him over anybody else if Moyes was to resign... :lol:

Yeah - me too. Does he know something that we dont?

I always thought that we should have snapped him up for the job before Walter Smith - but then it wasn't to be was it? (i remember talks with Andy Gray - how desparate where we then!)

Peter Reid - Stalwart in midfield, stalwart in management. I would have him over anybody else if Moyes was to resign... :lol:

NOt for me, hes had his day I think

And for one, I cannot see moyes resigning at all, and BK will back him to the hilt, he did with Walter until it became dire

BK's saying of when he met moyes "He had me at Hello" might turn into "He had me at goodbye"

i thought we were different to other clubs coz we've been through alot over the last 10 years

we've gone from the high's cup final 95 and finishing just outside europe to arsenal and wimbeldon (could also be classed as a low really but think it was more of a high)

we've been through prob more lows wimbeldon (season) and all the other relagtion fights, peter Johnson, being told we were in 20 or 30 mil debt they lieing from the board

ok i could go on with the lows but what i'm trying to say is i thought we were better because we are not like the likes of other clubs were as soon as abit of trouble comes along and were crying for the bosses head i thought evertonians were the thinking mans fan (ok only because we have had to have been over the years) but as soon as we get a bit of a sniff at something good we think were european champs instead of the red shhh it we thought we would go past villreal and go straight into group stages never happened thought oh it a formality agianst bucharest no and then were in shhhh it after that and losing about 3 or 4 games and we start to say were in trouble which will obviously effect the players i know what i'm going to do on sunday, i'm going to go the match sing my heart out whether we are getting beat 7-0 or we are drawing 0-0 or even (optimistic) winning 1-0 and i'll try and show the lads that at least one of us have faith in them and that includes DM as well so lets back him and them and stop all this ........

i'll let you fill in the gap thats me out and not posting on any of these negative threads until were in serious trouble

i thought we were different to other clubs coz we've been through alot over the last 10 years

we've gone from the high's cup final 95 and finishing just outside europe to arsenal and wimbeldon (could also be classed as a low really but think it was more of a high)

we've been through prob more lows wimbeldon (season) and all the other relagtion fights, peter Johnson, being told we were in 20 or 30 mil debt they lieing from the board

ok i could go on with the lows but what i'm trying to say is i thought we were better because we are not like the likes of other clubs were as soon as abit of trouble comes along and were crying for the bosses head i thought evertonians were the thinking mans fan (ok only because we have had to have been over the years) but as soon as we get a bit of a sniff at something good we think were european champs instead of the red shhh it we thought we would go past villreal and go straight into group stages never happened thought oh it a formality agianst bucharest no and then were in shhhh it after that and losing about 3 or 4 games and we start to say were in trouble which will obviously effect the players i know what i'm going to do on sunday, i'm going to go the match sing my heart out whether we are getting beat 7-0 or we are drawing 0-0 or even (optimistic) winning 1-0 and i'll try and show the lads that at least one of us have faith in them and that includes DM as well so lets back him and them and stop all this ........

i'll let you fill in the gap thats me out and not posting on any of these negative threads until were in serious trouble

I take your point...and I would love to be positive about the team but just can't find anything to be positive about.

Arteta is back, VDM may show his face, Kroldrup may show his face, BT is back

Is hibbert back?

If we are getting done 4 or 5 nil, then I think Moysey will walk.

Guest fozzie22
I take your point...and I would love to be positive about the team but just can't find anything to be positive about.

Arteta is back, VDM may show his face, Kroldrup may show his face, BT is back

Is hibbert back?

If we are getting done 4 or 5 nil, then I think Moysey will walk.

Or be pushed..i've said all along about sunday a defeat but good performance would be ok for now,chelsea are a cut above anyone at the moment,but if it goes tits up like at spurs it may well be time for him to fall on his sword

Or be pushed..i've said all along about sunday a defeat but good performance would be ok for now,chelsea are a cut above anyone at the moment,but if it goes tits up like at spurs it may well be time for him to fall on his sword

I will be taking a hip flask and 40 regal to the match on Sunday :lol:

What is your critera here foz, youve said you will accept defeat but not where it went tits up against spurs, it was 2 nil not 5 nil against spurs.

I am going to the match and Im going to do my best, I hope the rest of Goodison does aswell. Im not expecting much though

Guest fozzie22

The last half hour of the game is what i'm talking about..we where terrible,until then we'd at least put up a fight(something that'd been missing).

Hand on heart you're not really expecting us to win on sunday are you?

Chelsea have scored 9 goals in thier last 2 games,we havent scored 9 goals since easter...

I've said all along i'm a realist and as a realist i dont expect to win on sunday,hell if we do i'll be a happy bunny,but the odds are stacked against it,but what i do want to see is a bit of effort,a couple of shots on goal at least,make them work for any goals they get,and not do the "parting of the red sea" defence trick we did last week.

The last half hour of the game is what i'm talking about..we where terrible,until then we'd at least put up a fight(something that'd been missing).

Hand on heart you're not really expecting us to win on sunday are you?

Chelsea have scored 9 goals in thier last 2 games,we havent scored 9 goals since easter...

I've said all along i'm a realist and as a realist i dont expect to win on sunday,hell if we do i'll be a happy bunny,but the odds are stacked against it,but what i do want to see is a bit of effort,a couple of shots on goal at least,make them work for any goals they get,and not do the "parting of the red sea" defence trick we did last week.

Agreed

Im not expecting us to win, but Im grasping to the hope that stranger things have happened and would just be happy to see us compete

i never said we would win but said i would get behind them no matter the score

and if ya know yer history...

Its enough to make your heart go....woooo.Fook this its too much to take...

I will be there on Sunday - I will sing and I will support the blues no matter what - I have a season ticket - But if I didn't, not sure that i would pay for a ticket to watch us get beat...

(but theres ALWAYS a chance of winning - ALWAYS) :D

Thats top quality - 'magical touch'  :P   - must have lost his mojo at the moment though - or he needs a sprinkling of magic fairy powder - or has someone strapped a kryptonite necklace to him!?

Must have lost his 'powers' some how!

Sorry - back to the topic...

I heard a runour that Moyes is being lined up for the Hearts job...

I doubt that he will go though. He has been heavily criticised lately for the teams performances and lack of goalscoring.

It looks like he made a good decision in taking the team and their families to the lakes for a 'bonding' session last week - its seems to have paid off - they looked like a 'unit' against Chelsea and there was a lot of 'on field' communication going on between the midfield and defence - good to see and good to watch the result of that hard work.

Doubt that Moyes will go if he feels that he is starting to re-strike the right chords at EFC.