IGNORED

Van Der Meyde Completes 90 Mins!

Fair play to him. If he is truley getting his head down now and trying to make an impression then good luck to him, i can't eveer see him threatening the starting eleven but if he starts to gain form and fitness i don't see why he can't regularly get a place on the bench.

Its all ifs and buts though, lets just wait and see, would be great for numbers if he can start to do something in a blue shirt, but we do go throught this same ritual every year...lets just wait and see

:o Bloody hell Van Der Meyde completed 90 mins!!! Anyone else shocked? Might have to eat humble pie on this. He also had a decent game. Will he make it through pre-season without injury and any off field discipline? Will he make the starting eleven against Blackburn? Answers on a post card please.....

I think thats the second 90 mins he's completed (Cambridge last week) impressive in both games, didnt he also play against FC Sion the other week. ? I'm getting worried. :huh:

Guest brazil banks

It's quite hilarious really. For such a talented sportsman to show so little promise over such a long time just makes me laugh (albeit bitterly). And it's not even like he's shown a cr*ppy bunch of performances. He's into minus performance. Negative contribution. Suddenly I know how N-Power feel when they look at my account. Come on Andy. Claw back some respect. But if you blag your way through the last year and f*ck off I'll crush a grape/duff up an action man/etc.

He'll probably end up at Fulham and start zinging goals in from all over the place.

....sigh....

He'll probably end up at Fulham and start zinging goals in from all over the place.

....sigh....

Rofl so true... we all know he has had class let just hope he can reclaim form and maybe turn out to be pretty useful.... So useful moyes hands him a contract extension and he solves our midfield problem

1 can dream

Now he is injured... season on the sidelines anyone hahah

yeah, only lasted 13 minutes today against nottingham forest.. might not be the season he hoped for if this injury is bad.

although whilst they have said its only small, my main concern was arteta limping off after 30 :(

VDM .... faces a spell on the sidelines with Hamstring problem, its a shame just when he looked as tho he was getting somewhere near fitness, unfortunately his body can not reach the level required for a sustained run in competetive matches.

ARTETA .... due back next week after a kick on the shin, no problem.

VDM .... faces a spell on the sidelines with Hamstring problem, its a shame just when he looked as tho he was getting somewhere near fitness, unfortunately his body can not reach the level required for a sustained run in competetive matches.

ARTETA .... due back next week after a kick on the shin, no problem.

bad news about shandy... happy to hear though arteta is ok after the game

Has he impressed enough, and can we just leave him out with such short numbers? I'm not sure we can at present, and i was all for getting rid. I believe the lads up'd his game, and will be used sparingly for this season, hopefully its a good end for both Everton and Andy Shandy.