IGNORED

The Liverpool Echo

Today, for instance, they ran a headline saying Moutinho and M'Bia rule out moves to Everton. Fair enough about M'Bia if it's true that he's said he wants to stay there for another hear, but regarding Moutinho it was simply that official saying the President expects Moutinho to stay - hardly Moutinho ruling out a move to Everton is it?

exactly, also the way in which they have run the aj story, Everton giving an official story which conflicts... the way in which i frantically scoot to the shop to get echo to find out they actually know fuck all. the way in which they rule out the double transfer when Everton are at an all time low, and actually that isn't the story.

they are trying to fuck Everton over and the reporting over the last couple of weeks has been at odds with what the club is saying, honestly it isnt misplaced anger.. i realised they are incredibly lazy or crap at there job.

they have a lot to answer for and have made us look worst than we actually are

i forgot, years of shitting out of the stadium debate worried that they might not get an exclusive with the manager if they went with the majority. calling Rafa 'Rafa'. recent USA misquote about Moyes talking about the forwards, but quoted as transfer issue in which we 'were far away'...from signing. which was key as the bid for Mountinho had just been lodged...

they are loving panicking people and something is going on, either lazy or they need to get back to JMU to learn some objectivity