IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Was bought by Smith if I remember and was a part of the early 2000s no thrills side that got some results, in a rather ordinary team with one or two players of caliber. The immediate time before Moyes arrived etc. I don't even remember the Italian getting a goal although records mention it, as do the above.

Bit premature maybe but tomorrow will mark the Birthday of one of our most accomplished center forwards, Tom White, he would have been 104 years old, so feasibly, could still have been alive. Took part in the 1933 FA Cup Final success, some still class him as legendary status.

Damn it,I just replied to this and lost all my work, saved post feature didn't work correctly, fuck that

What I tried to say was - wasn't quite sure what that was, assumed incorrectly it was a monorail variation, people a bit too old maybe, should be an age limit for these things, wouldn't attempt a go even if intoxicated. There are better ways to get out and about for sure. I think people may have fun for a while, but the appeal would soon wear off, you wouldn't want to own one, but fine enough for a bit of horsing around.