IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Incredible....

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-19047475

Christians often seem to me to be the least christian people on the planet.

Baptists a weird bunch, dont tar all Christians with the mad brush because of that lot!

edit : this is disgusting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18266118

Ms Gibson contacted him on facebook with the words "let bygones be bygones". She admitted he was innocent but was concerned she would have to pay back the $1.5m the school gave her in damages at the time.
Edited by Matt

Please don't turn this place into Grand Old Team, just look at the above. Is it really necessary, don't take it the wrong way or anything.

Former World Cup Referee Jack Taylor passed away a few days ago, he took charge of the 1974 Final when Netherlands played Germany, one of the more standout names of match officiating of years past. RIP

Today was the 25th anniversary of the Charity Shield game against Coventry City. We won 1-0 and Wayne Clarke got the only goal that day. Some records show that Kendall was manager on the day, hadn't he left for Bilbao by then and Harvey had taken charge a few weeks before? Our last championship year, always do well in Charity Shields, but maybe a bit premature for the event that year?

Well I was too young to see William Dean score 60 (League) goals in one season and three strikes on the last day of the season to get a legendary record. If they ever build a time machine in what years I have left, that would be one of my first ports of call.

At least you missed the anguish of losing the double to Liverpool in '86, when it seemed for ages we were on course for both honors. That hurt. Also the year before, losing the FA Cup Final to Whiteside in Extra Time and missing out on a historic treble achievement. Sometimes it's better you're too young to remember than relive the times in question or to have witnessed a major disappointment.

Four kids shot in Liverpool last night, just saw the news story. I don't know what's going on out there sometimes, I know incidents like these are well documented in UK British cities, but you've got kids going around with automatic weapons shooting at each other, sometimes I wish they'd just fucking kill each other until there is no one left, one way to eradicate the problem, but seriously, these individuals require some sort of guidance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-19134894

I think Dalziel took the message when the site went down to be personal. I think the message that comes up is something like "your account has been banned" Think he took it as a mod messing about or something?

That was indeed it. I'm using my wife's laptop as of now as a result.

I took umbrage to the initial incident as I knew damn well I had done no wrong, but did think also it could be a site error, been enough of those in the recent past. So long as it was a site glitch and no malice intended, then I am content to let it rest. I'm not one to be messed about, but it seems - no harm done.

I'm too busy during the day to be sitting in front of a damn computer 16 hours day 'tweeting' with 'pals' or individuals I simply don't know or even recognize. Don't use it, Don't need to use it, as simple as that. Never been a fan or in favor of it.

Anyway, TT is back on the other PC now, appears it simply was a site error as someone pointed out. I may not be flavor of the month to some but I did think what happened was a bit drastic/uncalled for/unjustified, however you want to see it as. Didn't quite understand it at the time, but we can all move on now.

Former top match official Jack Taylor passed away a few days ago incidentally. He was in charge of the 1974 World Cup Final with Holland/Germany. Awarded a penalty after about 40 seconds that day i remember. Just thought people may be interested. (or unaware)

So long as it was a site glitch and no malice intended, then I am content to let it rest. I'm not one to be messed about, but it seems - no harm done.

....appears it simply was a site error as someone pointed out. I may not be flavor of the month to some but I did think what happened was a bit drastic/uncalled for/unjustified, however you want to see it as. Didn't quite understand it at the time, but we can all move on now.

If you're content to "let it rest" (not that there was anything to let rest in the first place) at 8.54 why do you need to feel the need to suggest the (non existent) slight was "...a bit drastic/uncalled for/unjustified" two hours later?

Can we move on now?

Possibly it catches the attention of someone just scanning by.

Then it could say something like, "Read this you dope!"

If a sign says "Beware of the dog" I'm not going to ignore it (or not see it) because it doesn't say "Notice" at the top!

***Thinks*** perhaps it's to distinguish between a sign you want people to notice and one you want them to ignore (possibly with "take no notice" written above!).

Take no Notice!

Private property

Keep out!

Or come in if you like.

It's all beginning to make senseI surrender.gif.