IGNORED

First Toffeetalker To Post Our New Signing...

c1982

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first regular to inform us of summer signings?

• Louis
    • Romey
    • MikeO
    • Licker
    • Ant#1
    • Jamiemaher
    • EvertonLad
    • Liverpool Echo
    • other

I am sad in my heart, I didn't make the poll list. ;) Iwon't tell you lot when it happens then... :)

Course you are, down the bottom under "Other"!

Anyhoo it's gonna be me cos I've committed the last 72 hours to sitting with my laptop on toggling between Newsnow, TT, Bluekipper, Sporting Life nad the OS! My life has become a sad joke but will continue to do this until Saturday at least :D

Anyhoo it's gonna be me cos I've committed the last 72 hours to sitting with my laptop on toggling between Newsnow, TT, Bluekipper, Sporting Life nad the OS! My life has become a sad joke but will continue to do this until Saturday at least :D

I've been doing that but I'm getting pissed off doing the same thing every day and having no luck so I'm backing other horses now! May the races begin!

No doubt in my mind that if we make a signing Ant#1 will be the man to break the news, bloke has his finger in so many pies its not funny, once had dinner with David Moyes himself!

Are you two brother and sister, or do you both go to the same nursery school. ??

• 2 weeks later...

that was a rumour at that point was it not?

not to piss on anyone parade and that but there have been nomourous threads were it has said "is joining" by chance rune posted one that was right. By all means if everyone else agrees that rune should get it then let me be the first to say fuck off its mine! haha om congrats...if it is counted :P

that was a rumour at that point was it not?

Ah....but you only posted your link in the Rumours section as well so you're disqualified on a technicality :lol: .

I used my modly powers to move the whole thing into "General Everton Discussion" (although I was over-ruled when a higher power moved it back :P ) so in fact I probably deserve the award as I was the one who changed rumour into reality :lol: :jerry: !