IGNORED

3rd Kit Unveiled

I liked it when they announced that they would have a luminous kit, but for some reason that one just isn't to my taste, it just dosen't look right. I want a new colour for an away kit, we always seem to have white. Whatever happened to yellow and black? Everton's kits always seem to look the same, the goalkeepers kit's are the only one's that change and they're starting to stay the same with black and green being repeated into this season.

I don't like the sound of navy for the lettering either, why not just standard black like Chelsea had? I woulden't mind following a similar layout to what thier kit had, at least they had a good shirt, I thought we were going to be getting our kits from Nike this season?

No. Remember when they did that style where they ripped all of thier shirt off? England, Sweden, Chelsea and many more had the same format of a first colour as the main and a cross in the shoulder as a differant colour.

Nike have done it too with that shield format, where there was that white bar for the players name. Holland, Arsenal and Man U shared the same style as many others so no they cant.