IGNORED

Castillo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes has said often enough that Moutino and Mbia are on his wanted list, and Milito is supposed to be Johnsons replacement, to even be looking at those type of players you need at least £28 million. Go get them Moyesy. :P

I get your drift matey to state his interest in those players without money would be to far gone so i do believe we have a decent lump sat there and i dont mean Kenwright.

I honestly think & hope that the free transfers are just so he can bring in his BIG target!!!!! Hopefully Mountino

I would axpect to see lots of Moysie arse kissing if he pulls something out the bag..... Im fed up reading the same old same old on here................

ANYWAY!!!!! Another signing... lets hope he does well

I honestly think & hope that the free transfers are just so he can bring in his BIG target!!!!! Hopefully Mountino

I would axpect to see lots of Moysie arse kissing if he pulls something out the bag..... Im fed up reading the same old same old on here................

ANYWAY!!!!! Another signing... lets hope he does well

Arse kissing because he finally gets done what he should have had done all along? Get to fuck.

Edited by Romey 1878

28million budget, where did that figure come from?

We still need to replace Johnson, Mcfadden, Fernandes, to name but 3

Moyes is expecting us to play 50 game this season

Mcfaddden 6 Appearences SHIT ALSO

Johnson 20 Apps 9 as a SUB SHIT

Fernandes DIDNT IMPRESS

I agree we need to replace Johnson but whoever we get is likely to be backup MAYBE!!!! Frenandes and Mcfadden were just numbers in the end....

The only person we NEED to replace is Carsley One player!!! from a First team that finished 5th in the best league in Europe

Edited by DangerMouse

Mcfaddden 6 Appearences SHIT ALSO

Johnson 20 Apps 9 as a SUB SHIT

Fernandes DIDNT IMPRESS

I agree we need to replace Johnson but whoever we get is likely to be backup MAYBE!!!! Frenandes and Mcfadden were just numbers in the end....

The only person we NEED to replace is Carsley One player!!! from a First team that finished 5th in the best team in Europe

I agree with that really, the rest were bit part players and not first choice when everyone is fit, the only one really missing is Carsley. We still need numbers though.

Hi all from Belgrade.

Castillo is very good player and you are lucky to get him.

He is hard working defensive midfielder with great understanding of game and very good anticipation. Although vertically chalenged, he scored quite a few headers during his 2 year spell with us, during which he was voted best player by fans twice. I think the real reason B'burn didn't sign him is his contract, which is very complicated - he is partly owned by his former Ecuadorian club, partly by Red Star, partly by his manager, which won't look good with your FA after Tevez case. Also, he desperately wanted to get out of Red Star which is in permanent ownership turmoil for some time now, so he didn't had any training with us during pre season. I guess you will have to wait for month or two to start seeing the best of him.

Once again, he has lot to offer and we are very sad to lose him. Cheers.

Another signing I was shocked to see us going for mainly cos I never heard of him (apart from in Pro Evo when you start up a master league game and he is a striker)

Just hope this is like other people have suggested the 'cheaper' signings to add to the squad to go with the 'big' signings we going to make.

I doubt it somehow as I think we might be looking at only 1 more signing.

When we was linked with the likes of Joao, M'Bia and Militio I think we would have taken just those 3 signings. I think the 2 we have made and maybe the next signings are the alternatives that DM talked about he might have to change his attention to.

Only think I would say is that we needed signings to cover the squad and if these are not costing any money at least its not the end of the world

Moyes said he was going to have to lower his sights a little. A numbers game getting players in at the moment, I'd say.

You never know he may turn out really good, its not like was are spending £5-£10M on bringing him to the club. No big capital outlay.

A 'fingers crossed' signing!!!

i have found some goals he has scored take a lloook

Goal 1

Goal 2

Goal 3

Goal 4

On the evidence of this he can score with his left foot, right foot and his head. Can't really ask for more. Shame he's 3rd party owned. Can see that being a problem somewhere down the line.

superb, just what we needed and a big relief for Moyes I'm sure - as long as he's decent! At the end of the day Carsley wasn't the world's greatest passer so as long as this guy can be disciplined and tackle then at the very least we can play the 451, if he's a little more talented then even better :D

From the OS: Castillo, known to his parents as Segundo Alejandro Castillo Nazareno, began his career in his homeland with Club Deportivo Espoli and later El Nacional.

That must have been a right mouthful when they were calling him in for his tea! What's wrong with just 'Seg'?! :huh:

Hope he does the biz, quite surprised there's been no official confirmation of whether or not a price has been agreed if we want to buy (not what the price actually is, just that one has been agreed in advance).

should have bought him not just loaned him. that almost makes me want him to be shit otherwise it will come the end of the year and we won't be able to afford him

With loan deals with option to buy, the club agrees a value that they can buy him for. So if he turns out to be a superstar then the price doesn't change, that is the purpose of a contract.