IGNORED

Uefa Draw

MikeO

Autant mettre nos amis d'Everton au parfum tout de suite ... allez les gars !

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - LAINI - NI - NI

EST PLUS FORT QUE GARBINIII

FEEEEE LAI NI NI

C'EST UN FAMEUX GABARIT

A SA GAUCHE A SA DROITE

IL RAMASSE TOUT CE QUI PASSE

AU STANDARD C'EST LE ROI

ET IL CHIE SUR BI GLI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol:

....an open goal from Jimmy there Xav, tucked away nicely so you can have that one <_< .

Don't do it again!

Haha!

Well you should be able to beat this lot, IMO. It wasnt their quality that rattled us but the fact that they were physical and played at a high tempo for 90 mins. We just couldnt handle it as we had no width, the fact that Gerrard was injured and the others bar Reina and Torres were just rubbish.

Mbokani is a good player though and he might trouble you.

Well you should be able to beat this lot, IMO. It wasnt their quality that rattled us but the fact that they were physical and played at a high tempo for 90 mins. We just couldnt handle it as we had no width, the fact that Gerrard was injured and the others bar Reina and Torres were just rubbish.

Mbokani is a good player though and he might trouble you.

I'm getting more confident, I think we'll be a good force in Europe again so I don't see why we can't beat Standard at Goodison.

Rouches, please brush up your English otherwise I fear your posts won't be understood by many.

Yeah, no-one can understand you, if your not posting in English you might aswell not post at all.

Prepare to greet fans number 1 of Europe ... :thumbsup_still: :king_right:

Hope that you'll be louder than liverpool fans in Liege because we had never hear them ...( ou comment en remettre une couche sur leur rivalité :P )

I hesitate to come back in Liverpool because of the 18 hours of bus and 4 hours of boat in 2 days :o I will see the cost ...

Hello !

I'm new here and I'm a Standard of Liège fan. I hope that the two teams will play a good football for the fun of everyone. Who will win ? Nobody knows but I hope the two teams will play their best football. Sure RFCL will win, but everything is possible. Good kuck.

:cool04:

Edited by Redjoe

Dear Standard Liege

In a few nights from now you play the vermin in their cesspit, the not so famous Woodinson. In times gone by teams have...

ah fuck it. Its too tedious.

:P

Well I'm pleased you liked it, it was meant to be in part serious after you played them off the park both at home and in the cesspit. You now face us, a shame for you to be beaten by both Merseyside clubs :lol::lol::lol:

Joking to one side you play good football, clear crisp passing from players with vision, I look forward to our meeting with your team and having a good game :)

PS a letter will follow nearer the game :lol::lol:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

im possibly going the away game in belgium, whats your ground like liege fans? and what are your fans like?

Standard Liege fans are no doubt the noisiest in Belgium and generally extremely friendly (bar the usual pair of idiots, but that's football for you).

The ground is next to the River Meuse and can accommodate ca. 30,000. It's an all-seater which was last revamped for Euro 2000. The away fans' section is in "Tribune 4" (River End)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_de_Sclessin

Oh no! Not only is this draw a lot tougher than it should have been for Everton, but now I have to listen to Reds from TWO different countries on here for the next month. :P Ha ha, just teasing you fans of Les Rouches a little. Anyway, welcome to our little corner of the web! People around here know that while I'm an Everton fan first and foremost, I also follow the Belgian League too (as much as one can from the United States, anyway), but I'll try to keep my Anderlecht badge off my sleeve while you're all here (mostly). ;)

Standard Liege fans are no doubt the noisiest in Belgium and generally extremely friendly (bar the usual pair of idiots, but that's football for you).

The ground is next to the River Meuse and can accommodate ca. 30,000. It's an all-seater which was last revamped for Euro 2000. The away fans' section is in "Tribune 4" (River End)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_de_Sclessin

Cheers mate, hope to beat you home and away! haha

Oh no! Not only is this draw a lot tougher than it should have been for Everton, but now I have to listen to Reds from TWO different countries on here for the next month. :P Ha ha, just teasing you fans of Les Rouches a little. Anyway, welcome to our little corner of the web! People around here know that while I'm an Everton fan first and foremost, I also follow the Belgian League too (as much as one can from the United States, anyway), but I'll try to keep my Anderlecht badge off my sleeve while you're all here (mostly). ;)

You're not the only one with a dislike for the red colour, mate :D Our life-long rivals benfica have 'em too, so i feel much like you do.

But that vendictive woman (irony) does have a lot of fun with us mere mortals sometimes, doesn't she? not 2 days ago you we're rooting for liege, and now... :P

Maybe fewer Evertonians shouldn't have suggested before the first leg of the SL v L'Pool that SL were a crap team and it was another stuffy draw for L'Pool !!! Oh shit !!

I never even remotely suggested that believing Standard had an excellent chance of bring down Rafa's house of cards, which they nearly did. As DM says I think we can beat them