IGNORED

This Years Team

jofanon

So what's it going to be?

I can still see one BIG signing coming in (one that actually costs us money!)

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta Castillo Cahill Pienaar

Yak Saha

???

Personally I'd like to see Jas at right back but that's not going to happen.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeps

Tim Howard

Leighton Baines

Joseph Yobo

Joleon Lescott

Phil Jagielka

Segundo Castillo

Mikel Arteta

Iain Turner

James Vaughan

Lars Jacobsen

Tim Cahill

Phil Neville

Nuno Valente

Steven Pienaar

Leon Osman

Yakubu

Jack Rodwell

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Dan Gosling

John Irving

Kieron Agard

John Paul Kissock

Jose Baxter

James Wallace

Can Leave For Me

Tony Hibbert

Andy Van der Meyde

Victor Anichebe

John Ruddy

Howard

Jacobsen/Hibbert/Neville, Yobo, Jags, Lescott

Osman/Obinna, Castillo, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar

Yak

Can't decided over the right back and right midfield

would have had obinna on the left surely hes a left footed winger

-----------------------------------Howard----------------------------------

Neville------------Lescott---------------------Yobo----------------Baines

-----------------------------------Castillo-----------------------------------

Osman--------------------------------------------------------------Obinna

-----------------Arteta--------------------------Cahill---------------------

---------------------------------Yakubu-------------------------------------

Thats how id have it anyway

i like turner he did very well for wednesday when he was on loan,

and keep ruddy aswell because they are young and very talented keepers, imo we dont even need to sign a new keeper just keep them 2 as back ups i would put them in goal with out a second thought, also we dont wanan get into another situation where we have to get sum1 like westerveld again lol

Why the Cheebs and Ruddy? Ruddy especially, he is a very good young goalkeeper with a lot more potential than Turner.

Sorry, I'll actually change that. I thought of that when I did it, he's a good young goalkeeper I was just thinking that if we have Howard, Turner and hopefully another decent goalkeeper before the transfer ends Ruddy would be fourth choice keeper and would maybe better someplace else.

Anichebe for me dosen't work hard enough, he nevers seems to get into the game or really make a differance, he's just one of those players that I would really like to see elsewhere. I don't mean to be anti-Victor here but apart from the few goals in Europe he hasn't done much at all.

Sorry, I'll actually change that. I thought of that when I did it, he's a good young goalkeeper I was just thinking that if we have Howard, Turner and hopefully another decent goalkeeper before the transfer ends Ruddy would be fourth choice keeper and would maybe better someplace else.

Anichebe for me dosen't work hard enough, he nevers seems to get into the game or really make a differance, he's just one of those players that I would really like to see elsewhere. I don't mean to be anti-Victor here but apart from the few goals in Europe he hasn't done much at all.

personally i dont think we need to get another keeper in and saying Vic dont pull his weight?

dont agree with that for a second! he may not be able to fill the Yaks boots yet but he still tends to play with pashion and if you remember if it was'nt for some of his goals in europe we wouldnt have progressed as far as we did!

I want to wait to see how players like Castillio, Jacobson and possibly Obinna (if he signs) settle into the squad and into the league before statingwho my prefered starting line up would be. However I can see Castillio setteling in well and think that Obinna will be a very good impact player from the bench. I think that Jacobson will be solid but uninspiring. Saha for me will always be a substitue, he will be a better option than Vic to hopefuly change a game.

I'm still hoping and waiting for that "wow" transfer. The one that actually gets you excited, not one of the players we have picked up have really truly grabbed me. We had Yak last year, Aj the year before... we need that one player to add the missing spark. However i really don't see it happening. Here's hoping though...

personally i dont think we need to get another keeper in and saying Vic dont pull his weight?

dont agree with that for a second! he may not be able to fill the Yaks boots yet but he still tends to play with pashion and if you remember if it was'nt for some of his goals in europe we wouldnt have progressed as far as we did!

Yes I do remember that but I just don't feel that he's been pulling his weight. In some games I literally haven't heard of him, he's been silent. Every home game of late he's been coming on and doing nothing. We all have differant opinions I agree and most of the forum may disagree with me but that's just how I feel.

I want to wait to see how players like Castillio, Jacobson and possibly Obinna (if he signs) settle into the squad and into the league before statingwho my prefered starting line up would be. However I can see Castillio setteling in well and think that Obinna will be a very good impact player from the bench. I think that Jacobson will be solid but uninspiring. Saha for me will always be a substitue, he will be a better option than Vic to hopefuly change a game.

I'm still hoping and waiting for that "wow" transfer. The one that actually gets you excited, not one of the players we have picked up have really truly grabbed me. We had Yak last year, Aj the year before... we need that one player to add the missing spark. However i really don't see it happening. Here's hoping though...

Kaka :rolleyes:

Keeps

Tim Howard

Leighton Baines

Joseph Yobo

Joleon Lescott

Phil Jagielka

Segundo Castillo

Mikel Arteta

Iain Turner

James Vaughan

Lars Jacobsen

Tim Cahill

Phil Neville

Nuno Valente

Steven Pienaar

Leon Osman

Yakubu

Jack Rodwell

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Dan Gosling

John Irving

Kieron Agard

John Paul Kissock

Jose Baxter

James Wallace

Can Leave For Me

Tony Hibbert

Andy Van der Meyde

Victor Anichebe

John Ruddy

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKIN DUDE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anichebe?

Leave?

Watch this space vic is gna be the next kev campbell i swear it

Keeps

Tim Howard

Leighton Baines

Joseph Yobo

Joleon Lescott

Phil Jagielka

Segundo Castillo

Mikel Arteta

Iain Turner

James Vaughan

Lars Jacobsen

Tim Cahill

Phil Neville

Nuno Valente

Steven Pienaar

Leon Osman

Yakubu

Jack Rodwell

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Dan Gosling

John Irving

Kieron Agard

John Paul Kissock

Jose Baxter

James Wallace

Can Leave For Me

Tony Hibbert

Andy Van der Meyde

Victor Anichebe

John Ruddy

I agree on who should leave but i wouldnt sell Anichebe ino hes Lazy but Still a good player, i would also sell Valente , hes awful, and im not to fussy on Yobo, but we have no replacement

Edited by TOFFEE_BOY

Vic, IMO, will never make it in the Premiership. For me, he's just not good enough.

Anichebe would do well at someone in the lower leagues. Alan Irvine said that he would love to take Victor to Preston, IMO I would like to see him over there, he would do well under Alan and maybe become a better player. At this moment in time I just don't think that he's right for Everton.

And Valente and Yobo are amongst some of our best players. Valente especially he's a class player. Great for Portugal and great for us I liked the way we played against Blackburn with him at left-back and Leighton at left midfield.

not fussy on yobo? what have you been smoking? hes a rock!

Yobo, I think he is Dodgey, i defo dnt think hes a rock, he headers the ball backwards when he means to head it forwards, i think hes a good player im just not fusy on him, i can see an accident waiting to happen with him, must admit he is pritty fast thoo,

And Valente, i dont know what anyone sees in Valente in my eyes he just another Pistone, ok well hes a bit better, id sell him myself, weve got baines and lesscott and even that Jacobson fella, ino hes a Right Bock but so what there is no need in Valente

also i think that is a good idea , Anichebe on a Loan to Preston IMO wouldnt be Bad, he would probably come back better like when we loaned Osman to Derby

howard

jacobsen yobo jags lescott

arteta osman neville pienaar

saha yakubu

that's what i think it'll be. and add cahill in there for a 4-5-1 in place of saha.

barring any new signings of course.

as for valente, very good footballer and modern professional, wouldn't get anything for him so might as well keep him. he's been better than baines over the last 10 months or so

Yobo, I think he is Dodgey, i defo dnt think hes a rock, he headers the ball backwards when he means to head it forwards, i think hes a good player im just not fusy on him, i can see an accident waiting to happen with him, must admit he is pritty fast thoo,

thing is with yobo as much as he is quality you're guaranteed one mistake per match from him.

all them problems with him and he still gets the nigerian captancy, hes still captains us when pip doesnt play, and hes still better than any other defender at the club

Our back line has to be:

Howard

Nev...Jags...Yobo...Lescott

We conceded less than a goal a game in the prem last season with that as our back line for the most part (big thanks to cars obviously!) - these players are fit - they should be playing in these positions!!!

Our back line has to be:

Howard

Nev...Jags...Yobo...Lescott

We conceded less than a goal a game in the prem last season with that as our back line for the most part (big thanks to cars obviously!) - these players are fit - they should be playing in these positions!!!

I agree with the Back 4 just who can we get 2 play infront of them coz i dnt think Castillo is the Man when Liverpool and The likes of Man u and chelsea have Hargreaves Mascherano and Essien

I now am conceding the fact that we won't bring anyone else in (apart from Obinna, who i still think will link up with us) So this is the squad I would play

----------Howard----------

Neville Yobo Jags Lescott

Arteta Castillio Osman Obinna

------Cahill--------------

--------------Yak---------

Subs

Turner

Valente

Jacobson

Baines

Pienaar

Vaughn