IGNORED

Europe

Ola

if we do manage it can we finally put an end to the davey moyes doubters.

come on if a manager can successfully guide a team (who when he first joined were always in relegation dogfights and have an average age of 31) to europe 2 seasons running spending virtually nothing compared to the big teams has got to be an achievement in its own right

I'm having faith and i believe if we (the fans) perform until the end of the season the team will do it, our current crop of players have a very similar mindset to the fans and when we support they lift their game that extra level.

We are a better team than Blackburn and although we are more prone to the odd serious slip up we dont draw many games especialy at Goodison! Have faith people and be positive i for one am not giving up until its mathematicaly impossible and i think thats going to be on the last day of the season.

Imagine that nerves for Everton on the final day again but qualification to Europe the target not dragging ourself out of the relegation zone!!

I have never enjoyed being an evertonian so much than i have in the last 2 years and i hope it continues we all deserve some success :D:D

The Fishman has a good point, apart from the last two years comment.I enjoyed being an Evertonian the most during much of the 80's, happy days.

I understand this is a free forum for any opinions(except some of Reg's), but look at the table and the run-in for all the catchable teams in front of us - this is well f*cking do-able, keep the faith brothers and sisters and we shall reach the promised land.

ATB

Mac

The Fishman has a good point, apart from the last two years comment.I enjoyed being an Evertonian the most during much of the 80's, happy days.

I understand this is a free forum for any opinions(except some of Reg's), but look at the table and the run-in for all the catchable teams in front of us - this is well f*cking do-able, keep the faith brothers and sisters and we shall reach the promised land.

ATB

Mac

My firts game was 1988/89 (I think) and i never started going regularly until 1994 so i'v had to watch the Walker, Royle, Kendall & Smith years so although he has his floors Davey has brought me so much and this is no doubt the best Everton team i have watched from the stand an i'm loving it :D

Now let me experience what you all experienced durin the 80's and i will smile forever!

It certainly is doable.

If only, if only. When you look how close it is from us up, dont you wish we'ed got a couple of wins at the begining of the season when fooking everything was going against us

Wish we'ed got 3 points against Pompey and 3 points against wigan

Those games still hurt my eyes, if we had won them we would be pushing arsenal for 5th :blink: