IGNORED

*[spyin' Kop, Please Read]*

RedScouser

I'm a Liverpool supporter and a member of the independent LFC fansite 'Redandwhitekop.net' In the build-up to the match we run a feature called 'Spyin Kop' in which we ask an opposition fans site for their thoughts on the game and the respective teams.

As well as providing an alternative viewpoint on the upcoming match we hope to bring in some opposition fans for friendly banter and discussion pre and post game.

Ive put some question below that I would appreciate a few evertonians completing.

Thanks in advance.

How has the season been shaping up so far?

What are your expectations for this season? Have they changed from day one?

Who do you think is your most important player(s)?

Your worst player(s)?

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs? Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

What sort of line-up will be put out against us?

Do you have any favourite/best chant(s) and perhaps any that require an explanation?

Where do you expect Everton and Liverpool to finish in the Premier League?

Cup Winners:

EPL -

UEFA Cup

Champions League

FA Cup

Which Liverpool player will you fear the most?

Do you hate Liverpool fans, and why?

Care to predict the score?

Cheers

Edited by RedScouser

dear RedScouser

I'm a Everton supporter and a member of the independent EFC fansite 'Blueandwhitestreet.net' In the build-up to the match we run a feature called 'Spyin on the Shite' in which we ask an opposition fans site for their thoughts on the game and the respective teams.

As well as providing an alternative viewpoint on the upcoming match we hope to bring in some opposition fans for friendly banter and discussion pre and post game.

Ive put some question below that I would appreciate a few Kopites completing.

Thanks in advance.

Your worst player(s)?

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs? Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

Do you have any favourite/best chant(s) and perhaps any that require an explanation?

Cup Winners:

EPL -

UEFA Cup

FA Cup

Ladies league

Which Everton player will you fear the most?

Do you hate Everton fans, and why?

Cheers

dear RedScouser

I'm a Everton supporter and a member of the independent EFC fansite 'Blueandwhitestreet.net' In the build-up to the match we run a feature called 'Spyin on the Shite' in which we ask an opposition fans site for their thoughts on the game and the respective teams.

Ive put some question below that I would appreciate a few Kopites completing.

Thanks in advance.

Your worst player(s)?

Cup Winners:

EPL -

UEFA Cup

FA Cup

Ladies league

Cheers

wind up? :rolleyes:

No, you asked in an EFC forum so why shouldn't we ask you to do the same. manners mate

We did the same last season Jimmy, going on to other teams sites and asking some questions with posts like this as a result..http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showto...amp;hl=west+ham.

Exchange between us and a Liverpool forum may be a bit more difficult but I'm sure you'll get some sensible answers Red.

We did the same last season Jimmy, going on to other teams sites and asking some questions with posts like this as a result..http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showto...amp;hl=west+ham.

Exchange between us and a Liverpool forum may be a bit more difficult but I'm sure you'll get some sensible answers Red.

My experience in other forums Mike makes me naturally allergic to such things and I treat them as bogus from the off hence there being no harm in my asking the same questions rhetorically, I never told him to piss off so I'm learning <_<

In light of previous years performances it has started very poorly. The defence that had done so well for us has well and truly gone missing. We are looking OK going forwards, but just generally awful at the back.

I hoped for qualification in Europe and a good run, possibly ending in silverwear. My expectations have not changed yet, still think we could achieve these things, its way to early to write anything off.

Cahill always seems to pop-up with extremly important goals, but I would say that when Arteta plays well the team plays well, so I'll go for him.

Your worst player(s)?

Of the ones that actually play i'd say big Vic. He aint cut out for the top flight.

AJ's second when Pepe the Clown fluffed it, that was funny. Cadamateri,s wonder run was pretty special. I thought he would be brilliant.How wrong I was.

I can't see anything too shocking. 451, with Cahill lying forward.

Howard

Neville Jags Yobo J.lo

Osman Castillio Fellaini Arteta

Cahill

Yak.

Thats what I think we'll put out.

Everton- 7th

Liverpool- 3rd

Cup Winners:

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup- Ac Milan

Champions League- Real

FA Cup- Liverpool

Torres, but Gerrard sitting on 99 goals is a little worrying as well. Also Ryan Bable, especially coming off the bench. I think this lad is class, and given time will be a very good player for you.

Not really, alot of my friends are Liverpool fans, so it wouldn't be right for me to say I hate all Liverpool fans. I only hate fans who think there team have a god given right for success, plus fans who never go to games, or have never been to a game, but claim to be a hradcore fan. This doesn't just apply to Liverpool fans though, you get all sorts, especially Man U and Chelsea nowadays.

I'll go 2-2.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Stressful. The one area where we were relatively confident, defence, has disintigrated far too often. We were also very short of numbers until the end of Jan but at least now we're scoring, have some new players and there's a bit of cautious optimism in some quarters.

Consolidation of what we did last year, qualifying for Europe and a cup run or two, not going backwards.

No.

Cahill, often doesn't appear to be doing much but we win far more games with him than without him.

Your worst player(s)?

Some would say Phil Neville, particularly when he's in midfield (though he's having a good season so far...at right back). Some would say Tony Hibbert. Virtually all would agree on Andy van dr Meyde, but that has nothing to do with whether he's a good player or not (I suspect we'll never have an answer to that one). Personally I think they're all world beaters :P .

The Wembley games in the eighties, nothing specific (other than singing, "Merseyside" & "Are you watching Manchester") but just a great feeling....other than a couple of the results.

Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Castillo, Fallaini, Arteta, Osman, Cahil, Yakubu.

Pass.

6th & 4th

Cup Winners

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup- Difficult to say until you know the third placed champions league teams but I'll go for Seville.

Champions League- Inter

FA Cup- Arsenal

On recent experience, the man I fear most on the pitch is Mike Riley. Other than that Gerrard being on ninety-nine and Keane looking to break his duck make me nervous.

No.

3-2.

Not too good. We started poorly at home against Blackburn and that's really knocked our confidence. We've managed to pick up away good points against Stoke and West Brom away from home. Taking one from Hull. Not good to be honest. We need to sort our defence out, were great in attack but poor in defence.

European Qualfication is still my expectation. Just this season I actuall hoped we would at least challenge the Top 4. Now I just want to see us back in Europe for 2009-10

Neville. Great leader, fantastc.

Cahill. Since returning he's been fantastic for us, will cause Carragher to make some error hopefully.

Your worst player(s)?

None really stand out, everyone's made the odd mistake. Our defencers need to stop conceding but thier not 'bad' just let to many mistakes past them. Joleon Lescott has made a bad start, hopefully things will improve. Vic too needs to look at his performance.

Everton 1 Liverpool 0, was at that game with a good friend of mine, best atmousphere I've ever seen.

Everton 3 Liverpool 0, for obvious reasons!

Defensive. We've managed to score but not keep clean sheets. I think if we keep the attackers out we will do well, especially with Saha on form.

Pass.

7th & 5th (Manchester City could break the Top 4 this season)

Cup Winners

EPL - Mancehster United

UEFA Cup - AC Milan

Champions League - Villareal

FA Cup - Manchester United

Jamie Carragher, he would score any goals past us but the fact that not much gets past him worries me. Reina could be looking at a clean sheet past us. He not bad linking with Gerrard either.

No - I mean at times but thats all part of football.

1-1

Slowly unfortually, we had big hopes at the end of last season but the summer didnt go as planned, the top transfer targets were not brought in but as you know the last day we could we did bring in some decent players. It wasnt nice to see us get hummbled at home to pompy and get beat at the deft by blackburn. those hurt.

For me no, I still excpet us to challenge for Europe once again this season, but as many people say every year, its going to be harder, in which case it is. But we are capable or qualifiying for UEFA.

Cahill. The man knows how to score, he has been back 3 games or so and has found the net twice.

The Yak is also very important, has started the season on fire, may it continue.

Your worst player(s)?

Tim Howard. Liability.

The 1-0 carsley winner is one i'll always remember for joy, that and the 3-0 win.

The gary mac winner in the last few minutes is a bad memory, as well as seeing gerrard try and murder naysmith, was disgusting tackle.

Tbh i can see saha playing a big role in this game, maybe not start but you will see him at some point or another. I dont think pienarr will be back in time. My predicted line up is:

Howard

nev, yobo, jags, lescott

osman, fellaini, castillo, arteta

cahill

yak.

Everton- 6th

Liverpool- 4th again sorry, will be closer but I think once United get their ball rolling then thats them up there, arsenal look very good this season, and chelsea you excpet to be there. After the stoke draw then i can see a few more like it and it will tear your season away bit by bit.

Cup Winners:

EPL - Man United

UEFA Cup- A champions league drop out.

Champions League- Zenit.

FA Cup- Chelsea

Gerrard sitting on 99 goals, its bound to happen the way i see it, 100th against us.

I agree with jamie about babel coming off the bench, very scary player, although he is one dimensional imo, (always cutting inside) but is a fine player.

Torres and Keane are on abit of a drought atm, that scares me.

If I did ld only like my brother in my whole family. Many of my friends are reds too. These supposed "haters" are the forgein ones, they dont get it that we are all from the same familys, same sets of friends. These forigeners that come over are just one set of supporters.

The blue in me says 2-1

the football fan in me says 2-2

Arteta, Cahill, Howard, Yak

Your worst player(s)?

Phil Nev

On honeymoon watching the 3-0 win back in sep 06, oh and the missus is a red! (Didnt get any that night) :P

Torres

No, have no feelings towards any team/fans other than the blues, also half my mates are reds.

Prefer not to if that's ok!

so far disappointing, and as i write this we are 1-0 down to a weakened blackburn side, so getting worse.

i expected us to push on from last year, not get 4th because that still seems a million miles away to me. i believe we could still finish 6th, but we would have to sort out our defence quick sharp.

tim cahill, if he is fit we tend not to lose, but then with out yaks goals we could be in a lot of trouble.

Your worst player(s)?

id normally say big vic, honestly think the lad wont be in the prem when his contract runs out, but this season, for me, lescott is a liability.

i'd go for the 3-0, was my sisters wedding day so i couldnt get to the game, got my money back on my ticket though. we had some good banter with the reds that day, the wedding was filled with shouts of "andy johnson, doesnt miss from there"

451 i would think, but if fit id like to see us go with saha and yak up front. 451 isnt exactly solid for us at the moment so why not give 442 a go?

im a big fan of "whos that cummin over your bird? is it a gangster? is it a gangster?" dont think it needs explanation. i will add, im not a gangster, but if she wants a volunteer......

i would have said 4th for your lot, but if city can manage to sustain the current form and strengthen in january you could find yourselves in 5th.

if we finish in the top 10 it wont be terrible on current form.

Cup Winners:

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup - Standard Liege

Champions League - Inter

FA Cup - United

Torres, probably the best striker in europe. i dont see why rafa went for keane and not villa, surely after the euros they could have got them together. anyway, Torres has been off form, but hes too dangerous to think it'll stay that way.

i do hate liverpool fans who arent local, you know the type. you go on holiday, an theres a cockney or a taff who claims to be a fan but doesnt even know that anfield is a place and not just a stadium. proper home grown scouse fans, who are realistic i can live with.

0-3

Bloody awful in my opinion.

I expect a solid enough season overall, but I was feeling a little pessimistic at the start too. So no real change.

Tim Cahill is my choice.

Your worst player(s)?

Hard as it is to say this, but I am very disappointed with Lescott.

One of my fondest memories was Sharpy's goal at Anfield. I fell down in the Anfield road end over that one when we all jumped up. Someone dropped a pie or something on me and it was a right mess. Decision I disagreed with was the way Gerrard berated the ref (he seems to do it a lot)

I seriously am not sure given our recent performances. I think there will be some surprises brought about by Moyes. Saha will start I think, possibly dropping Osman to the bench. Maybe Lescott dropped or moved to centre and Yobo dropped. I don't know what else to say on this I am afraid as I simply have no idea.

Naah, I like anything witty or whatever winds up the opposition

Liverpool I think will fade away a bit, maybe finish fourth behind Man City, Arsenal and Chel$ki. I really think Man Ure are going to come a cropper this season and be in 5th. (It is going to happen one day so why not this season)

Everton have started weakly, they will get stronger (I hope) But 6th may be hard to get to. 7th or 8th I think.

Cup Winners:

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup Standard Liege (unfortunately)

Champions League Milan

FA Cup Lets go for Hull for a laugh.

None really. But Torres is the most dangerous to us I think.

No, most of my family are reds, although as my sister lives on Arkles Lane, she is losing all compassion for them due to building in Stanley Park... if it ever gets done. I take the p*ss out of reds but nothing hateful.

This could be a blood bath either way. Liverpool have had trouble scoring I feel and Everton have had trouble defending. If one gets it right on the day, the other is going to suffer. Being optimistic I think Everton will get it right first and the score will be another 3 - 1.... but don't quote me it may be bad luck.

Have fun at the game, and COYB

I encourage all to answer the quizzie. RAWK are good lads. Although TIA is better ;)

I'll answer the Blues one Jimmy seeing as you asked him.

---

It's a tough one to call. We finally have width in the shape of Riera but our overall pattern isn't there yet. We looked desperate against Stoke and Marseille however we are able to raise our game against the big teams now (I hope).

If I'm honest I couldn't see us winning the title at the beginning of the season and I still don't. We are getting closer though. We just have to keep plugging away and not throw too many points away at this stage.

Steven Gerrard.

Your worst player(s)?

Voronin. Kuyt is finally starting to get on my nerves too. For all the effort he isn't very good.

No. We'll leave it there.

I hope that Rafa finally goes for two out and out wingers with Riera and Babel/Pennant but he may stick Kuyt on the right (again) with Torres and Keane up front. If Keane plays this could be a good chance for his first goal.

No. You'll never walk alone. Not hard is it ;)

We'll finish 3rd, maybe 4th. Everton 8th or 9th.

Cup Winners - cup winners? League cup?

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup - AC Milan

FA Cup - Chelsea

Ladies league - Don't have a clue

Arteta if he plays.

No. Of course not. I'd be hating half my family.

No.

Nah, just kidding. I'll go for a 2-1 win to us again.

Lets not forget Vornin now plays back in Germany so he cant be your worst player.

Not the best start for us, given the games we have played we should have more points on the board.

I expected a mixed season overall, dont think we will do aswell as the last two seasons league wise and was hoping that maybe a Carling Cup could head its way to Goodison but that aint to be!.

Tim Cahill, always pops up in the right place at the right time.

Your worst player(s)?

Would not say worse player, but the most dissapointing this season has to be Lescott so far.

I think everyone recalls the 3-0 drubbing, the one that stands in my mind is when Westerveld took a free kick near the end of the game, Hutch was walking away and it hit him and went it, the Everton fans me included went wild but the ref had bottled it and blown for full time, I was sick for days..

He will start with 4-5-1 and Saha will be on 60 mins gone depending on the score.

Kopite are Gobshits is always good for obvious reasons!

I can see Liverpool doing well against the others in the big 4 this season then dropping stupid points, they always seem to do this. 3rd or 4th for you lot. As for us i dont know what is happening thankfully Spurs and Pompey aint doing to well either. Going to say 7th for us behing the big 4, City and Pompey.

Cup Winners:

EPL - Chelsea

UEFA Cup AC Milan

Champions League Inter

FA Cup Utd.

Gerard on 99 is just crying out for a 93rd Min Screamer.

No, alot of of my family and friends are reds, though some Kopites do wreck my head.

0 - 0 boar draw