IGNORED

What The......?

Oztoffee

Look, I'm no doomsayer, but what the fook is going on ?

OK we're mid-table (nothing to be worried about eh?) but for fooks sake, we havn't played anyone worthy of a Prem side yet! I could go for mid-table if we'd played anyone in the top half of it yet! (OK so Hull are top half but newly promoted). We got done 3-0 by Portsmouth who've been slaughtered twice by Chelski and we've scored 2 goals at home against 6!

The defence are performing at a mere shadow of last season with 12 against already and no clean sheets - it's as well that we are scoring at the other end (although we seem to be helping the opposition out by scoring for them too!)

If we are getting bloody average results against bloody average opposition, what hope is there when we come up against better sides?

Unless the defence starts performing, I can see this becoming a very long and depressing season.

I'm actually in town for the Tottenham game at home in May. I havn't been to Goodison for 45 years and was hoping for a successful season for my homecoming. My one true wish is that Spurs continue to perform at their current rate - I may get to see a win!

COYB!

So Chelsea have thrashed Portsmouth, who did us!......We scored 3 past Stoke, at their place, whilst luckypool couldn't break them down at fortress anfield!!That must mean we can beat them!

The defence are playing like school boys, that can change.Midfield are like strangers!....OH hang on! They are strangers, that WILL improve, Piennar will make a difference.

The one plus so far has been the form of Yakubu! When the other areas get sorted, he could be in for a great season.Don't write off Vaughan yet! his stop start career means his best is still to come.

Long, long way to go, playing better teams could just snap the players out of their poor spell!

I don't subscribe to this beating of the rs is everything idea, our season should be based on beating the likes of Blackburn, Hull, Pompey, er yes thats right we didn't. Even if we win on Saturday, and that is a very big IF, it will not eradicate my memories of some inept displays by players who seem totally demotivated so far this term, it is fair to say wTF is going on

I don't subscribe to this beating of the rs is everything idea, our season should be based on beating the likes of Blackburn, Hull, Pompey, er yes thats right we didn't. Even if we win on Saturday, and that is a very big IF, it will not eradicate my memories of some inept displays by players who seem totally demotivated so far this term, it is fair to say wTF is going on

Doom and Gloom. When we beat the shite we will be bouncing,you are allready saying you will be thinking of gloom lighten up, hope my seat is not near you on saturday, if we were 4-0 up you sound to me you would still moan.im going to enjoy watching my team and support them all like i allways have,get behind the team and manager COYB :):):)

Doom and Gloom. When we beat the shite we will be bouncing,you are allready saying you will be thinking of gloom lighten up, hope my seat is not near you on saturday, if we were 4-0 up you sound to me you would still moan.im going to enjoy watching my team and support them all like i allways have,get behind the team and manager COYB :):):)

I used to be full of unbridled optimism, just like you, then I grew up

I used to be full of unbridled optimism, just like you, then I grew up

you sound like a very bitter man, i think you are very envious of the money Moyes has been offered i say good luck to him he has ability ,hard working and if he keeps us improving he is worth every penny he gets. You really have got it in for him ,he will prove you wrong!!!!i.I SUPPORT MY CLUB AND MANAGER

you sound like a very bitter man, i think you are very envious of the money Moyes has been offered i say good luck to him he has ability ,hard working and if he keeps us improving he is worth every penny he gets. You really have got it in for him ,he will prove you wrong!!!!i.I SUPPORT MY CLUB AND MANAGER

I'm by no means envious of anyone successful, I do not begrudge Moyes the money he is on, it is the stupid money he wants that gets me and you know it.

Whoa there! We all support our club and manager, but that doesn't mean we can't have an opinion different to yours!

Blind loyalty isn't loyalty at all if it comes at the cost of reason and I don't think anyone would begrudge Moyes double the salary if he doubled the "goals for" column or presently halved the "goals against" column.

Of course anyone would be envious of Moyes' salary, you'd be brain-dead if you didn't.

I've highlighted an appropriate section in your post that is the whole crux of the problem here. Our club's motto is NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM and we'll never be satisfied with anything but the best. We are not improving, at the moment we're not getting anything close to average, never mind the best!

The lacklustre & gutless performances from many players are a disgrace to the royal blue shirt. This situation can be placed fairly at Moyes' feet and I personally feel that he's delayed his new contract far too long for his tactic to be successful. If he'd asked for 65K a week last April, I think he would have got it, but events have overtaken him now.

Performances this season have been apalling and I think he has a lot of work to do before he regains the trust of supporters and earn that extra money!

Edited by Oztoffee