IGNORED

Old Or New

Ola

ok theres still a lot of people talking about sharing a ground with are neighbours; let me make this very clear NOT ON YOUR NELLY :angry: when will people realise that we find sharing a ground with sh*tepool is not a option you sad people should not persist in this sad fantsy. now for the serious stuff do we move or stay one things for shore we will not share with a team that carnt even qualify for the champions leauge cry about it WE WON IT WE DEFEND IT what a load of bollicks iff you carnt get their in the right way ie by your form in leauge table then tough titty not squark and stamp your feet you sad people you :lol: this time i hope there is not a balls up like the kings dock ? MORE TO THE POINT THE CLUB SHOULD ASK THE FANS where we want to be after all its us that will pay for most of it so we should be involved this is are club . the peoples club ;)

agreed, in an ideal world we would build a super stadium all coloured in blue but that is gona cost £100m +. Arsenal are finding out how much you have to tighten the belt to make it happen. also land of that size is v hard to come by in the city.

sharing a ground with the shite might not be as an attractive option but it makes a lot more financial sense, every cost halved and yet we still make the same revenue from ticket sales and pie sales (cheers beats).

Seems to have worked pretty well for the milans and although my first choice would be develop Goodison i am not opposed to the idea of ground sharing provinded every thing was split 50/50 and at least some of the seats are blue

if we cant afford it ourselves, why not?

after all what wud u prefer, the cloub to move forward, gain money, exposure, play at a top class stadium? or to stay were we are, falling behind the rest.

tbh i h8 liverpool with all my heart but i dont see a problem, derbies will never be home n away which i think wud b good, wen its a home game we dnt see the shites so does it really matter?

id rather see Everton in a top class stadium that europe looks at and thinks, awesoem stadium home of the toffees. u think of the san siro, famous stadium, arguabley the most well known. they can do it, why cant we?

2 top teams sharing a ground, in my opinion its a case of do u want to let ur hatred for another club eclipse ur hopes of seeing your own club move forward.

i for 1 wud b happy to see it happen. what about anyone else? i hope ive expressed my opinion clearly enough... but for the record i HATE the shites

if the above isnt possible and we can get the money, id love to see us move ground. sure well be leavin a lot of memories but wer gettin to a stage now wer challengin europe again, we want a stadium to show off, and one that we can get money from, tourists and such, events, would also be nice to see internationals at evertons ground.

i love Goodison but you have to move on eventually and now that we seem to be moving forward and becoming considered one of the better sides in england it is time to continue on with improvement. cherish the memories we have had and create some new ones. i think a new stadium would be good for the club.

The talk was of building a new Stadium capable of holding 50.000 but i think it should be more like 55.000 to 60,000 at least.

If we plan to get better and bigger, we should have a stadium that is going to allow us to fill it on Derby Days, and against Manure, Chelski, the Arsenic, and all those Cup games, instead of having to produce 15 away match ticket stubs to get a ticket for the big Games.

If we are going to get a NEW STADIUM, then lets have one that fits the ambition for the big club we are.

EFC.........YOU ARE A BIG CLUB, SO THINK BIG.

IT WILL BE A 100 YEARS BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT BUILDING ANOTHER ONE, SO GET THIS ONE RIGHT.

To build a new stadium with a capacity of 55 - 60,000 indicates ambition. To achieve things we need a SQUAD, not a team but a squad, at this moment in time we have a core of half decent players. With these players we need to become a side capable of consistent top 6 places, if we don't forget about filling a stadium of that size week in week out.

RS - Man U - Chelsea - Arsenal great fixtures we could sell out for twice over, but Wigan - Birmingham - Grimsby 3rd round FA Cup replay a cold tuesday night - we would never fill a new stadium for those fixtures.

Having said that - Obscured views, antiquaited toilet facilities, poor parking. All of this does not paint a picture of a modern football stadium that befits a club of Everton's history, size and tradition.

We have always had a loyal supporters base and long may that continue, but we need success and hoist on board a few thousand "glory hunters", don't take the p*ss, they pay the bills, buy shirts and buy tickets - money in the bank folks.

Sorry about that folks, got a bit misty eyed and emotional.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22

We aint got the money to build a aquad that is consistant in all comps,so building a stadium is folly,but its a vicious circle thats for sure,shit stadia,no money,big stadia no money for players.

The solution?? get rid of BK and the fuckwits on the board and bring some *freash* money into the club.

But given the size of BKs ego and the fact footballs not the glamour sport it was 5 years ago its going to be hard.

Claire, we gave the RS our cast off ground, we do not need to become a part of a shared ground set up, even going back to the 60's.

Stick with Goodison untill some fresh cash (cheers Fozz) and, or new investors come on the scene. Then we can build a ground that befits our status as one of the most deeply involved clubs in the football league. We are a cornerstone of the English game, let's not sell oursel;ves short with talk of sharing a ground with those c*nts across the park.

ATB

Mac

Thw whole shared thing seems to be coming form our's, development & Governmental quarters of late.

Keith "The Gas Man" Wyness is quoted as saying " Messrs Parry & Moores have made it clear a shared stadium will be "OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES".

..........End of that angle really then isnt it?

Guest fozzie22
Thw whole shared thing seems to be coming form our's, development & Governmental quarters of late.

Keith "The Gas Man" Wyness is quoted as saying " Messrs Parry & Moores have made it clear a shared stadium will be "OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES".

..........End of  that angle really then isnt it?

id share if it ment BK's de...(stop it foz:))