Next Up "the Shite"

Steve L

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that it depends on age etc who you view as a legend my dad certainly doesnt see dunc as a legend his favourite line is 'cant we shoot him and put him out of his misery!'

I think in my short lifetime ive seen 4 Everton greats play and you may agree/disagree about playing ability but their commitment to Everton was 110% and they are Southall, Watson, Unsworth and Ferguson.

I agree that it depends on age etc who you view as a legend my dad certainly doesnt see dunc as a legend his favourite line is 'cant we shoot him and put him out of his misery!'

I think in my short lifetime ive seen 4 Everton greats play and you may agree/disagree about playing ability but their commitment to Everton was 110% and they are Southall, Watson, Unsworth and Ferguson.

Unsworth is a debatable one but i know exatly what your talking about as far as committment to the cause goes and a true love for the club.

Then your a nothing, a nobody, have some bottle mate and be one or the other.

I too am from a mixed family, but some of my most boistress arguments have been with my family members.

Who do you want to win at the w/end, you cant sit on the fence.

Actually..believe it or not im inbetween coz half my family are blue and half are red, which is difficult to cope with you know  :(  

So i guess im in the unique position of being able to support & critisize both clubs  :lol:

As i just said in my PM its not possible, if you say your betwwen then you support no one and your a neutral football fan!

I think your red and your telling porkies!

I think hes a mong just for saying what hes said.

I blame the parents.

I too am from a mixed bunch, I also used to have a lot of RS mates (who went the match) and we've had many a ding dong. Big deal

Your one or the other. You can't be both idiot

TBH, I think most families have the recessive red gene there somewhere, but the bright and resourceful see throught the spin and propoganda and see it for what it is - A whole load of big fat hairy ball bag sweat.

My Dad - Blue

My Mam - Red

My 3 Brothers - blue

Genetics, my arse. It's about pride, passion, history and not being a total c*nt

ATB

Mac

TBH, I think most families have the recessive red gene there somewhere, but the bright and resourceful see throught the spin and propoganda and see it for what it is - A whole load of big fat hairy ball bag sweat.

My Dad - Blue

My Mam  - Red

My 3 Brothers - blue

Genetics, my arse. It's about pride, passion, history and not being a total c*nt

ATB

Mac

Either your mother really is a total c*nt or that's the funniest thing I've ever seen on a football forum.

Maybe I could have made myself a little clearer, My Mam was a diamond who lived in a house full of Blues, and still managed to give out the sh*t when we lost to RS (especially when it came to Emlyn Hughes, who she fancied).

There were times I thought she displayed elements of c*ntishness, but I would never outright say it.

ATB

Mac

Unsy was YES a Great Blue...Still is...However, not a Great Player.

Thats exactly what I meant not players who were great in terms of skill but passion for the club which some would argue can make up for a lack of skill. I live on Bramall Lane which if you dont know is the same road that sheff uniteds grounds on where Unsy now plays, ive been to see him play a few times hes still half decent! But once when i was out in my Everton shirt I heard a scouse guy shout excuse me and it was Unsy he'd seen my Everton shirt and we had a great chat hes brill!!!!!

And as for mixed famillies both sides of my family are all blue pity the boyfriends a tranmere fan but at least thats not as bad as a kopite

Thats exactly what I meant not players who were great in terms of skill but passion for the club which some would argue can make up for a lack of skill.  I live on Bramall Lane which if you dont know is the same road that sheff uniteds grounds on where Unsy now plays, ive been to see him play a few times hes still half decent!  But once when i was out in my Everton shirt I heard a scouse guy shout excuse me and it was Unsy he'd seen my Everton shirt and we had a great chat hes brill!!!!!

And as for mixed famillies both sides of my family are all blue pity the boyfriends a tranmere fan but at least thats not as bad as a kopite

Booooooooo send him packing :P

theres been some comments about dunc.

dunc is, or was, a great asset. its a pity he never learned to control his temper, he would have been a greater player.

having said that i think we all know that last season he won us a lotta points. often coming on for the last ten or fifteen minutes he could make a goal and salvage a match.

his career is now over, and i think he must know it.

he's been his own worst enemy. and he's not the only one in the game. look at george best!

i think he deserves our thanks for the great performances he's turned in, and perhaps a little sympathy for his tempremental weaknesses. <_<

Duncan Ferguson Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he's had his moments but hey he doesn't mess about, if you p*ss him off he gonna get you and it wont be a little trip or a pull of your hair, no not Duncan when he hits you the next thing you will see is the physio. Don't forget the big game goals that have had us all singing his name. So if he plays on Saturday watch for those nostrils to flair and the red mist to descend as Duncan hits his last Knock out blow, will it be a Goal or Carrager. Who knows we'll have to wait and see!!!!

But never forget the Magic Moments and the hair on your neck standing on end as all around him fear him!!!!!!!!!!!

If Duncan played for anyone else and done the same would we still be sitting here and calling him a legend for the team he played for.

Did he do the same at Newcastle???? scored some important goals got injured. Not sure if he was sent off??? do Newcastle fans call him a legend, or great or even a good bye????