#1 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 15:07

We are now on our best ever run in the prem

I seem to remember we had our worst ever start in the prem this season (although I would like to forget)

What a turn around.

Can we continue it :mellow: :unsure: :mellow:

#2 Tricky Trev

Tricky Trev

Alan Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 16:03

I think we definately can. We are playing with a bit of a swagger now and its all down to confidence. If we carry on that will be 3 out of 4 seasons we have been challenging for europe and i'm made up with that. All we need is a couple of additions to the squad and watch us go next season.

#3 RuffRob

RuffRob

Peter Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 16:24

Sorry to go on about it , but I said in August we will only start to see the real Everton after Xmas. But even I did expect them to be in such good form at this time of the year.

The last three result will also have given the lads a huge boost ahead of the coming game with Liverpool. Our lad will be full of confidence now they have had a few games in which they have scored more than a single goal.

all our midfeilders and forwards are bang on form - McFadden is briming with confidence (could not bringing in a striker in January have been a blessing in disgues?) and I would say Beattie and Arteta are both up there for player of the month award for March. You have to be saying Duncan who at the minute.

We had a good run last before Xmas last season, think it was 6 straight wins (home and away), but there is a lot more to our squad at the moment.

Even though we are a way of finishing 4th this season - I would say the squad we have at the moment is the best we have ever had in the Premiership.

#4 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 16:31

I think there is a lot to be said for players having to compete for places, it can only benefit all concerned. A few injury worries put behind us and players coming into the form of their lives, the future's bright - the future's blue.

ATB

Mac

#5 Adam

Adam

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 17:24

Its shows how well we are playing when did anyone see (even at the game or on sky) when Everton I think were either 1 nil or 2 nil up and they kept the ball for a few minutes but were trying david beckham style cross field passes.

Think also Osman was being hounded by 3 players and managed to get the ball away from them which started the crowd of cheering everything that we done for the next 5 minutes or so?????

#6 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 19:44

Well, I think the derby will be (obviously) a big test of where we are

The RS pissed all over noocastle on sunday.

#7 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 Mar 2006 - 23:17

Well, I think the derby will be (obviously) a big test of where we are

The RS pissed all over noocastle on sunday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup.. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users