IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Your obviously shit at fifa

Grow up?

no, dont buy it. get it from blockbuster or love film, if its crap then its only cost a few quid.

the demo cant have as much info in it as the full game, i imagine the game engine will be the same but maybe less options, possibly cant adjust game speed and things like that.

I hope your right! tongue.png , and yeah i will probably rent it or w/e from love film, see if the manager mode isn't something made by a 4 year old this year aswell.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Has anyone played Medal of Honour? It's Grainger Games' offer of the week..for £6.

I'd get it, it's quite short but as an army game its boss. I rented it from Lovefilm and had it done within a week, not really a big fan of the mulitplayer because it borrows a load of features from Battlefield (seeing as its written by EA). I find it funny to how they make you buy an online pass whereas in actually fact its very easy to play online without it and without EA knowing about you 'stealing their multiplayer'

You say you have to "think" about defending, but all this new "system" does is make you back off more and not allow you to put a foot in when needed. and if thats the reason your buying this game.... god help you laugh.png

I'm buying it for ultimate team actually. Couldn't really care about it much tbh

That's disappointing, the new partnership involves:

a sleeve (video game front cover for the box) that you have to print off yourself from the official website..

pitch-side advertisements

a trailer with a few games for the Man Utd game

players getting a private showing of the game at Finch Farm

It'd have been much better if they just put Goodison in ;)

Fifa Player ratings for Everton -

Not great reading I'm afraid

Anichebe - 73

Baines - 80

Barkley - 69 (WTF!!!)

Baxter - 69

Bidwell - 59

Bilyaletdinov - 74

Cahill - 80

Coleman - 76

Dier - 61

Distin - 77

Drenthe - 73

Fellaini - 79

Forrester - 57

Forshaw - 62

Garbutt - 61

Gueye - 73

Heitinga - 76

Hibbert - 72

Hope - 61

Howard - 81 * Which makes him our best player *

Jagielka - 80

McAleny - 58

Mucha - 69

Mustafi - 68

Neville - 75

Nsiala - 59

Osman - 77

Rodwell - 76

Saha - 79

Vellios - 69

Wallace - 64

Yobo - 74

Full league ratings. - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5127730/BPL%20Player%20Ratings.xlsx

Just for your interest - Steven 'splints in my ass' Pienaar is rated at 80!!

Rio Ferdinand 87....fuckin hell.

You might as well either be Chelsea or Tottenham

Fellaini 79 is pathetic he's got it all in my books passing, shooting, heading, strength, technical ability, determination only thing he needs to work on is his positioning but if he played in the same position every week that would be quickly sorted. He's 2 years away from being the best DM in the world, only Alonso a head of him atm

i was always going mad with pienaars ratings when he was with us... i think his best was 78 in his last season... So he goes to Tottenham and plays no more than 15 Games and has been out for months with an Injury yet his rating goes up by 2? Barkely is ALREADY 10X the player Anichebe is so i dont know how they work that out... and Vellios should be a little higher i think, i really like Saha.... but no way is he a 79 and Drenthe is only 73? He's just come from Real Madrid for christ sake! so going on that Logic... Anichebe may also have a shot at playing for them too?

My ratings would be

Anichebe - 73

Baines - 84

Barkley - 76

Baxter - 69

Bidwell - 60

Bilyaletdinov - 76

Cahill - 78

Coleman - 76

Dier - 68

Distin - 78

Drenthe - 78

Fellaini - 83

Forrester - 57

Forshaw - 62

Garbutt - 65

Gueye - 73

Heitinga - 79

Hibbert - 72

Hope - 61

Howard - 80

Jagielka - 81

McAleny - 60

Mucha - 69

Mustafi - 68

Neville - 74

Nsiala - 59

Osman - 78

Rodwell - 76

Saha - 76

Vellios - 72

Wallace - 64

Yobo - 74

Which i don't feel is excessive...some needed slight adjustments.

Edited by tenaciousj

How Hard is it to get Saha's Hair Ginger (like it has been for 2 years) and Give Drenthe a Hair cut? Dont think Neville, Fellaini and HIbbert have changed since 2008 either! Gueye looks more like Drenthe tbh...... Love how they got all the City players down to a tee dry.png

Agree with those ratings though Ten, although i would still only give Anichebe a 70 and thats being generous! tongue.png

On another note... The BattleField 3 Beta was out today on all platforms, anyone tried it?

Edited by GoodisonRoad

How Hard is it to get Saha's Hair Ginger (like it has been for 2 years) and Give Drenthe a Hair cut? Dont think Neville, Fellaini and HIbbert have changed since 2008 either! Gueye looks more like Drenthe tbh...... Love how they got all the City players down to a tee dry.png

Our players are a bit of a let down. The City ones are much better.

Yeah you can tell which teams had more time spent on them. Fulham's look poor imo! Worse than ours.

Not going to edit Drenthe's hair, I was thinking about it but then i thought, "he'll just look like Anichebe and Maggie", so i think i'll keep the dreads. I love dreads anyway :D I can't grow long hair though :( So i've gone for a mohican for a bit ;) Mr T styley!