IGNORED

Bill Kenwright

Was just wondering why so many peeps dislike this bloke. I probably don't keep up to date with what's going on at the club as many of you but I see a decent honest fella who loves the club as much as anyone and has admitted he doesn't have the financial clout personally to take us forward and has said from day one of taking over that the clubs for sale to anyone who can give the financial backing he can't. As far as I'm aware he doesn't take a penny from the club.

Not having a go at anyone, just wondering why some blues despise him so much, enough to compare him to Hitler

He has the right attitude to run a club very well with the wrong sized wallet.

Well put....does his best, he's a nice bloke and an Evertonian, what's to dislike. Mentioned before (apologies to those that have heard this name dropping already :P ) that I had a couple of work related conversations with him years ago and he was a top bloke to deal with (in a business full of bullshitting arseholes).

Grateful to him for keeping the club on an almost even keel with regard to debt and soforth, but I get the feeling that he would rather continue in the same vein rather than give away his main toy. There are so many views (and that is all they are) about what he should do, I feel the time has come for him to sell up and continue in an honourary capacity in some form at the club. No doubt he is a true blue, but time has come for him to either shit or get off the pot.

ATB

Mac

Grateful to him for keeping the club on an almost even keel with regard to debt and soforth, but I get the feeling that he would rather continue in the same vein rather than give away his main toy. There are so many views (and that is all they are) about what he should do, I feel the time has come for him to sell up and continue in an honourary capacity in some form at the club. No doubt he is a true blue, but time has come for him to either shit or get off the pot.

ATB

Mac

That's pretty much what I think as well Mac. Eloquently put as ever mate ;)

David Moyes thinks Bill Kenwright wants to stay too, from:

Moyes also revealed that Kenwright hopes to remain involved at Everton even if he does sell his majority shareholding. "Bill hopes it's the case that he would stay on, but he doesn't know that exactly."

dont dislike him personally, i actually like hearing his stories about the boys pen (get the same ones from my dad) and he is a blue without question. but as with mac and mark, dont think he wants to give away his prized possession, and i think this has hindered selling the club before now. not happy about the many lies we've had from him over the years, mainly FSF and Kirkby. but for me, i hate that he hired Keith Wyness, he is my all time favourite twit.