IGNORED

New Everton Stock

Adam

Does anyone have any idea when the new Everton catalouge is coming out. Normally have them by now and waiting for new baby stuff to come out and still nothing on the website. Would like to look at getting some stuff for my daugther for xmas

Sorry Adam no idea....being a cheapskate I've got my lad reduced stuff from the current catalogue. Advantage of being in Devon is that no-one knows it's "last years," and Evertonians are as rare as successful Icelandic bankers down here anyway :) .

I wonder if they'll actually make more pink shirts.

Yes, they do. My mum ordered one a few weeks ago. You had to pre-order in the Megastore to get them released to your door on November 8th 2008. They look nice for a female, same as last year, pink shirt with the piping and lines from the players home.

The shirt itself is mainly Pink. There is some white piping around the ends of the sleeves and down the sides of the chest, there is also a white collar. The lub badge is on the eft of the shirt and the makers, umbro, have their logo in the top right of the shirt in white.

Last season Everton raised cash for the Breast Cancer Campaign through the sale of the shirts as part of the Club’s highly successful Ladies Day campaign.

“Last season was a hugely successful campaign but this time around we want to make a bigger splash with our fundraising efforts,” said Ian Ross, Head of PR at Everton.

“The launch of the new pink shirt gives us the opportunity to give something back to the community and hopefully make a difference to the work these charities undertake on a daily basis”.

Telephone pre-orders on 0870 005 2300 can be made now and pre-orders can be made by visiting the two Everton stores at Goodison Park or Birkenhead. Limited numbers will be available and a limit to two shirts per customer. Shirts are priced at £44.99 for adults and £34.99 for juniors with a £5 deposit per shirt required.