IGNORED

Best Team In The Country This Year..

MikeO

Guest fozzie22
Teams played (in league)

Charlton (3 pts), Portsmouth (3 pts), Arsenal (3 pts), Wigan (1 pt), Man City (3 pts), Blackburn (3 pts), Newcastle (0 pts), West Ham (1 pt), Fulham (3 pts), Villa (3 pts), Liverpool (0 pts)

Teams still to play

Sunderland, Charlton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Middlesboro, West Brom

So generally mostly struggling or off form teams then. May have to forget about Europe again!

As i say,we havent come up against quality teams,and when we have we get beat,facts....and damned facts.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to work out how you see, Arsenal, Wigan, Man City, Blackburn, West Ham and L,Pool as struggling, off form Clubs. :blink:

Licker.

Edit for a PS to fozz.....By Quality Teams i take it you mean Man utd and Chelsea.

We have Drawn with them both this season, we dont always get beat. ;)

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22
Edit for a PS to fozz.....By Quality Teams i take it you mean Man utd and Chelsea.

We have Drawn with them both this season, we dont always get beat. ;)

Yeah,for some reason i thought the hiding chelsea gave us was in the league :blink:

Trying to work out  how you see, Arsenal, Wigan, Man City, Blackburn, West Ham and L,Pool as struggling, off form Clubs. :blink:

Around the same time Arsenal were knocked out of the LC by Wigan, the FA Cup by Bolton and lost to West Ham, Liverpool and Blackburn. Top form indeed.

In the weeks preceeding Everton's 1-1 DRAW with Wigan, Wigan had been beaten by Man City and West Brom

Blackburn had just lost to Man Utd, West Ham (heavily) and West Brom

West Ham lost 4-1 to Bolton the week after the 2-2 draw with Everton

Liverpool were not off form or struggling. Which is probably why they won the derby 3-1!!!!

Around the same time Arsenal were knocked out of the LC by Wigan, the FA Cup by Bolton and lost to West Ham, Liverpool and Blackburn. Top form indeed.

In the weeks preceeding Everton's 1-1 DRAW with Wigan, Wigan had been beaten by Man City and West Brom

Blackburn had just lost to Man Utd, West Ham (heavily) and West Brom

West Ham lost 4-1 to Bolton the week after the 2-2 draw with Everton

Liverpool were not off form or struggling. Which is probably why they won the derby 3-1!!!!

I wondered what the smell still lingering around was

Rocco states.............Around the same time Arsenal were knocked out of the LC by Wigan, the FA Cup by Bolton and lost to West Ham, Liverpool and Blackburn. Top form indeed.

JUST LOOK AT THE TEAMS THAT YOU MENTION IN THAT SENTENCE. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME TEAMS YOU SAID ARE POOR, OR STRUGGLING TEAMS. :blink:

aah statistics you can make them out for any argument you want to.

Statistics say we lost 8 out of our first 9, then we got a draw out of Chelsea. (the first points they lost this season.)

Statistics say we lost 2-1 at West ham, 4-0 against Bolton, 4-0 against Villa,and 3-1 against the Reds in december, before embarking on a run of 9 games undefeated.

All teams take a dip in form over the season, when or where you meet them doesnt mean very much, because after 38 games in a season it all evens itself out

Fair point, never said I was an Everton fan but the fact is that I didn't insult anyone, I wasn't rude about anyone, didn't crow about any other team compared to Everton and merely stated my point. But all I got was abuse, and abuse I didn't understand at that!

If all you want on here are Everton diehards then I'm sorry, I didn't realise and I'm not an Everton diehard but neither am I some wind up merchant. I just like discussing football.

Fair point, never said I was an Everton fan but the fact is that I didn't insult anyone, I wasn't rude about anyone, didn't crow about any other team compared to Everton and merely stated my point. But all I got was abuse, and abuse I didn't understand at that!

If all you want on here are Everton diehards then I'm sorry, I didn't realise and I'm not an Everton diehard but neither am I some wind up merchant. I just like discussing football.

Where have I heard that before

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Cos were all on RS forums talking red arnt we f*ckwit!

Think before you type or your just going to trip your little red self up!

My point exactly you stupid fuck. You instantly assume I am a Liverpool fan when I was only making an observation. Do you have evidence for this? No of course you don't.

This was a thread about Everton's record this season and as soon as I disagreed it was assumed I am a Liverpool fan and has now been turned into a thread about Liverpool. I never mentioned Liverpool. Thats what I mean by an obsession.

This was a thread about Everton's record this season and as soon as I disagreed it was assumed I am a Liverpool fan

...wrong. The thread was about Evertons record this calendar year and was started before the Liverpool game. It was pointing out a fact, not expressing an opinion. As to the opposition, well it's kind of out of our hands who we'd played, an accident of the fixture computers making...I suppose we could have said.. "No, that's too easy, could we play Arsenal, ManU and Chelsea away please FA..."

The point is...there was no room to disagree with the post..it was merely a blue's celebration of the reality at that time :) .

Like I said in the original post...

Don't you just love being Blue

(Apart from you Rocco :rolleyes: )

Edited by mikeo

The point is...there was no room to disagree with the post..it was merely a blue's celebration of the reality at that time :) .

Yes and I was just pointing out that the record wasn't necessarily as impressive as it may appear, and I gave reasons and an argument.

Incidently I wasn't the only person to disagree.