#1 Everton_Worshiper

Everton_Worshiper

David Moyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 03 Nov 2008 - 23:43

http://www.evertonfc...verton-res.html

Got to be worth more than cameo appearances.

#2 TC.

TC.

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 00:08

I rekon he deserves a start this weekend, id drop yakubu to the bench. whenever he plays, you can see that he works a lot harder in terms of running for the ball, the determination is there. hes one of those blokes who would run through a brick wall for his team if he had to. since hes been scoring for the reserves, maybe he deserves just more than a bench spot in the first team

#3 Jesse11

Jesse11

Phil Jagielka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 00:30

How moyes brings Vic on before JV is beyond me. I love the way Jimmy goes about it. He's like AJ with strength but he will never be able to prove it if he doesn't get played.

#4 The Regulator

The Regulator

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 00:43

ditto off the ball the yak is crap, and walks about creating no pressure, vaughan will run rings around em forcing them to act fast and make it easier to create chances which he will most likely finish off. A must for saturday.

#5 dark

dark

Pixie Lott <3

• Members
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 07:34

We have a lot of problems with the attack at the moment. Yakubu is being lazy and Anichebe dosen't really do that much. I don't think Anichebe's cut out for the Premiership. We need to get Vaughan into the game more.

(+) Saha
(+) Vaughan
(+) Baxter

(-) Anichebe
(-) Yakubu

We should sell Anichebe and drop Yakubu - starting from the West Ham United game on Saturday.

#6 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 10:00

^^^^ Saha isnt exactly mr energetic..... if your saying the Yak is lazy (which he is) then this fella looks like the living dead out on that pitch...

Think your right though id drop the Yak... and play Saha along with Vaughn just because were short of any other options...

#7 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 11:18

You all say drop the yak but the only decent chance he has had to score lately is the man utd game and he hit the post, there is to many long balls from the defense and the yak is getting the blame, he looked sharp against man utd and put ferdinand under alot of pressure, id play vaughan and yak.

#8 Jesse11

Jesse11

Phil Jagielka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 11:23

yeh yak and JV for me aswell

#9 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,234 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 17:43

Moyes take advantage of a player high on confidence? You're having a laugh aren't you :P

#10 The Regulator

The Regulator

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 18:42

Moyes take advantage of a player high on confidence? You're having a laugh aren't you :P

starting squad for saturday is bound to be Howard, Neville, Jags, Yobo, Lescott, Osman, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Yakubu and Saha.....maybe Moyes will be adventurous and put hibbert at right back and neville in midfield, dropping saha. Either way vaughan and nich will be bench players for the rest of this season unless yak or saha or both get injured.

#11 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • 15,508 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2008 - 19:42

Castillo. ??? ;)

#12 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,234 posts

Posted 05 Nov 2008 - 12:09

starting squad for saturday is bound to be Howard, Neville, Jags, Yobo, Lescott, Osman, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Yakubu and Saha.....maybe Moyes will be adventurous and put hibbert at right back and neville in midfield, dropping saha. Either way vaughan and nich will be bench players for the rest of this season unless yak or saha or both get injured.

I do hope that's sarcasm?

#13 The Regulator

The Regulator

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 05 Nov 2008 - 14:30

I do hope that's sarcasm?

absolutely not; Hibbert is one of the finest right backs in the premiership and we are lucky to have him, everytime he is on the pitch i feel inspired :P

#14 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,234 posts

Posted 05 Nov 2008 - 14:31

absolutely not; Hibbert is one of the finest right backs in the premiership and we are lucky to have him, everytime he is on the pitch i feel inspired :P

Thank god for that ;)

#15 Jesse11

Jesse11

Phil Jagielka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 Nov 2008 - 03:00

That just brightened up my day :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users