IGNORED

Man Of The Match V West Ham

MikeO

MOTM v West Ham  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Obviously daft votes will be ignored.

• Tim Howard
    • Phil Neville
    • Joseph Yobo
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Joleon Lescott
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Leon Osman
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Tim Cahill
    • Louis Saha
    • Victor Anichebe
    • James Vaughan
    • Noah Baadhi

pollresizear5.jpg

joleon.jpgsaha.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Jagielka 77

Osman 61

Fellaini 49

Baines 36

Arteta 34

Neville 33

Cahill 24

Saha 24

Castillo 18

Anichebe 13

Yakubu 9

Vaughan 9

Howard 9

Baadhi 7

Pienaar 5

Yobo 5

Baxter 4

Rodwell 4

Valente 2

Hibbert 1

MOTM winners....

Blackburn (H)...Mikel Arteta

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Portsmouth (H)...Leighton Baines

Stoke City (A)...Tim Cahill

Standard Liege (H)...Segundo Castillo

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (A)...Louis Saha

Liverpool (H)...Phil Jagielka

Standard Liege (A)...Phil Jagielka

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

Arsenal (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Bolton (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Fulham (H)...Phil Jagielka

Will vote after I have seen MOTD - probably tomorrow. Nice to see that Fellaini has got the TT MOTM three weeks in a row bar Fulham. He's been the rock of the team and by the sounds of it we were missing him.

Will probably vote for Louis. An assist and two goals must be an A-grade performance. Just glad to see he's at his best a shutting-up the critics. Glad to see us winning again. Were getting over the hump. =]

Nice to see the referee joining in the celebrations in the second picture aswell :)

Will vote after I have seen MOTD - probably tomorrow. Nice to see that Fellaini has got the TT MOTM three weeks in a row bar Fulham. He's been the rock of the team and by the sounds of it we were missing him.

Will probably vote for Louis. An assist and two goals must be an A-grade performance. Just glad to see he's at his best a shutting-up the critics. Glad to see us winning again. Were getting over the hump. =]

Nice to see the referee joining in the celebrations in the second picture aswell :)

I Will Watch MOTD First Too, It Will Probs Go To One Saha Or Jagielka !

People On Sky Sports News Sed Tht With Out Jags We Would Ov Lost It By The The First Half !

So Yeahh Lol.

Haha Luvin The Ref Too lol (:

Edited by amb3r-3fc

Jagielka, Osman and Howard could have got the Man Of The Match against West Ham, but an assist and two goals shows something, especially with his weaker foot, for me Louis Saha deserved the award and the goals, he worked hard and did everything to get us maximum points which he did. IMO he is going to be the next best attacker for us, forget Johnson, Saha is the next best thing.

And to be in the same breath of Southall shows it is a good achievement.

It does but you need to bear in mind you're comparing in to Nev's first hundred games for the club, 78 of which were between 1982 and 1984 when we were decidedly average as a side (FA Cup gloriously excepted of course :D ).

Given that we coneceded 150 (league only) goals in the first three seasons he played (though he wasn't always our No1)...and only 111 in the next three seasons when he was automatic first choice I'd be interested to know how many he conceded in his second hundred games. Between 70 and 80 would be my guess :) .

Fewest goals conceded in his first 100 games....it's on th OS.

Tim Howard 100 99

Neville Southall 100 102

George Wood 100 108

Gordon West 100 113

Nice litte record to smash that, now I wasn't aware he was coming up to that record. He's been a solid keeper most seasons, just the start of this that has made some of us a little un-easy when he is around. To be honest I had faith - he still is, was and will be a great goalkeeper for Everton.

^^ beat me to it.

Now imagine if we had kept form and not conceeded as many goals as we have this season, Howard would have smashed the record. And to be in the same breath of Southall shows it is a good achievement.

Agreed. A good start and that record would have been unbreakable.

Pretty impressive! He's looking like he's getting his confidence back and speaking to his back 4 a little more so i hope that he builds on this record and starts picking up a few more.

He's conceding less, so we can only hope. :)