49 replies to this topic

#41 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 Nov 2008 - 16:35

yea I changed my seat and stopped eating the shitty foot long hot dogs.......hmmmmmm coincidence I think NOT

#42 Scottish Red

Scottish Red

Leighton Baines

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 Nov 2008 - 22:13

As a guy I think he's sound plus he's Scottish which is good for me.

But he's also the manager of the Blues. Therefore, no I don't like him.

#43 sheedys2fingers

sheedys2fingers

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 Nov 2008 - 21:33

yea I changed my seat and stopped eating the shitty foot long hot dogs.......hmmmmmm coincidence I think NOT

Yes, they are without doubt minging hot dogs :o

#44 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,169 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2008 - 11:26

Yes, they are without doubt minging hot dogs :o

:o

I get one before every game, oops.

#45 dark

dark

Pixie Lott <3

• Members
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2008 - 12:03

When I was a litte kid, and never had a season ticket I would get a hot dog after a game if we won. The weird thing was, I went to about 30 games in 4 years seeing as our next door neighbour did have a ticket, but seeing as he lived away I would go. And for four years I never saw Everton lose. Whenever I went with my mum and dad we would win. Always. And whenever I went with the fella' next door I would see them either win or draw. I saw my first ever defeat in 2005, aged 12. When Matt Holland scored past Richard Wright in the 44th minute. This was the only goal of the game and was a game which I was especially gutted about seeing as my record was broken.

I didn't get a hot dog after that because we got a season ticket around the other side in the Main Stand. I would instead get a Burger from the green van that's parked in front of the huge Everton sign. I used to have one of them before the match, every match and have a sausage roll inside.

Nowadays, since we've moved the the white seats in the Upper Bullins I just have some chips outside the ground at the Goodison Supper Bar, terrible queue's last week against Middlesbrough..

#46 Jabber The Blue

Jabber The Blue

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2008 - 13:00

How could you not love the guy. It's the first time we can be proud to be blue in nearly 20 years!!

#47 dark

dark

Pixie Lott <3

• Members
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 Nov 2008 - 07:38

David Moyes has spoken to the media after the defeat at Wigan, and has again backed his strikers Yakubu and Saha to get goals, despite not getting any service...

“There were a couple of opportunities tonight, Yak had a chance early on and there was some good play from them in the early part of the game I thought,” Moyes told the waiting reporters at full time. The longer it went on it dwindled away a little bit, but I think there’s goals there and I think they’re both very good players. It was quite tight but I knew it would be a tough game. Wigan’s not an easy place to come and they’re a strong side, so you have to give them some credit. Hopefully we can pick up. We’ve played well recently prior to coming here and had been on a decent run, so hopefully we can pick up again.”

#48 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • 15,492 posts

Posted 25 Nov 2008 - 08:53

David Moyes has spoken to the media after the defeat at Wigan, and has again backed his strikers Yakubu and Saha to get goals, despite not getting any service...

“There were a couple of opportunities tonight, Yak had a chance early on and there was some good play from them in the early part of the game I thought,” Moyes told the waiting reporters at full time. The longer it went on it dwindled away a little bit, but I think there’s goals there and I think they’re both very good players. It was quite tight but I knew it would be a tough game. Wigan’s not an easy place to come and they’re a strong side, so you have to give them some credit. Hopefully we can pick up. We’ve played well recently prior to coming here and had been on a decent run, so hopefully we can pick up again.”

:o :huh: :mellow: I must have gone to put the kettle on and missed that bit. :angry: DM .. idiot.

#49 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,169 posts

Posted 25 Nov 2008 - 08:55

Sometimes you've got to admit when the team play shite to give players a kick up the arse, Moyes doesn't seem to have the ball to do it.

#50 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 25 Nov 2008 - 09:36

Sometimes you've got to admit when the team play shite to give players a kick up the arse, Moyes doesn't seem to have the ball to do it.

You've gotta hope he's doing it behind closed doors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users