17 replies to this topic

#1 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 17:47

ok i posted on here about are keepers; am not gonna dish the lads we have its just well the second goal against us at the weekend well was a bit of a joke really a bad call by a certain keeper. its now time for us to buy a keeper that does not make to many bad calls. i now we have young keepers in reserve but you carnt just lob them in look what happend last time how long was he on the pitch for , i now we all make mistakes but at this level are keepers arnt good enough not yet anyway give em time yes but we need it now .who do we go 4 ; i like green norwich an given noocastle what do you think .one things for sure this area needs adressing lets hope this is done asap. efc forever ;)

#2 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 17:53

Ola, mentioned on another thread about Shay Given, he must be in the mood to move on, plus we are closer to Ireland for when he needs to attend internationals. I put him in the top 4 keepers in the country.

ATB

Mac

#3 Lower Gwladys

Lower Gwladys

Tim Howard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 18:00

There are rumours of Green (Norwich) coming to us in the summer. Dont really know what to think of it. Suppose he is a decent keeper

#4 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 18:09

Ola, mentioned on another thread about Shay Given, he must be in the mood to move on, plus we are closer to Ireland for when he needs to attend internationals. I put him in the top 4 keepers in the country.

ATB

Mac

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree with you on that mac ;would be nice to see him here
:rolleyes:

#5 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 18:12

Gwladys - Green is an ok keeper, but he's not even the best in the Fizzy pop league, what we need a solid shot stopper with a lot of Prem experience. I think Cudicini has been mentioned on another similar thread.

ATB

Mac

#6 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 18:12

There are rumours of Green (Norwich) coming to us in the summer. Dont really know what to think of it. Suppose he is a decent keeper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gwlady i think hes better than what we have at mo apart from nige

#7 Ola

Ola

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 18:17

Gwladys - Green is an ok keeper, but he's not even the best in the Fizzy pop league, what we need a solid shot stopper with a lot of Prem experience. I think Cudicini has been mentioned on another similar thread.

ATB

Mac

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( dont think he will leave chelsea mac ;but would be nice :D

#8 scouse

scouse

Joe Royle

• Members
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 28 Mar 2006 - 20:20

Dont rate Green yes he is better than what we have at present and maybe we could get him in a swap deal with Wright?

Cudicini would be great even Duked from across the park would be a great signing. Given if he left Newcastle would go to a bigger club than us to be honest.

#9 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 02:02

Dont rate Green yes he is better than what we have at present and maybe we could get him in a swap deal with Wright?

Cudicini would be great even Duked from across the park would be a great signing.  Given if he left Newcastle would go to a bigger club than us to be honest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course given would..dare i say thats a "given"

but c'mon how many bloody keepers do we need FFS,give turner a go til jan at least we'll never know how good/bad he is without some first team experince

#10 beattiebabes

beattiebabes

Anders Limpar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 08:17

cudicini would be a great buy. He must be getting tired of earning his wages on the bench at chelsea. The sooner he moves the better for him, cos he aint being used. He was once the best goalie in the country.

i think its worth a try to put him on the transfer list

Moyes needs to realize that his odds go up when he files and application. the sooner he asks in summer the sooner we can look for someone else if he says no to the almighty blues!!!

#11 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 08:31

According to The Sun, we are after tourettes suffering Tim Howard. Could think of worse keepers. BIG TITS, F*CK, ARSE, SHOW US YOUR FANNY.

ATB

Mac

#12 Claire

Claire

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 09:09

God id be scared to go the match seeing as i sit right behind the goal :lol:

#13 Guest_Reg Reagan_*

Guest_Reg Reagan_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 09:32

ok i posted on here about are keepers; am not gonna dish the lads we have its just well the second goal against us at the weekend well was a bit of a joke really a bad call by a certain keeper. its now time for us to buy a keeper  that does not make to many bad calls. i now we have young keepers in reserve but you carnt just lob them in look what happend last time how long was he on the pitch for , i now we all make mistakes but at this level are keepers arnt good enough not yet anyway give em time yes but we need it now .who do we go 4 ; i like green norwich an given noocastle what do you think .one things for sure this area needs adressing lets hope this is done asap. efc forever ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for starters... luis garcia was offside so therefore it should not be a fucking goal!

how the fuck can the toucjies let that one go!

dont get me wrong but i reckon martyn and wright are good keepers and better than reina and cech

#14 Guest_fozzie22_*

Guest_fozzie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 10:12

dont get me wrong but i reckon martyn and wright are good keepers and better than reina and cech

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Utter bollocks

#15 Guest_Reg Reagan_*

Guest_Reg Reagan_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 10:28

Utter bollocks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no bullshit you say?

#16 FairWooney

FairWooney

Kevin Sheedy

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 10:36

for starters... luis garcia was offside so therefore it should not be a fucking goal!

how the fuck can the toucjies let that one go!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

of course you do Reg but that's besides the point isn't it!

#17 Pat

Pat

"Former Coca Cola Yo Yo Championship Runner Up"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 29 Mar 2006 - 14:31

Shoulda got Niemi.

#18 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members