#1 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,209 posts

Posted 29 Dec 2008 - 16:20

http://www.evertonfc...ed-of-goal.html

I'm gutted for him. I'm not sure whether it was the right decision or not as I can't really remember if it was going on target in the first place.

#2 The Regulator

The Regulator

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 Dec 2008 - 17:13

http://www.evertonfc...ed-of-goal.html

I'm gutted for him. I'm not sure whether it was the right decision or not as I can't really remember if it was going on target in the first place.

To be honest I'm not surprised, the deflection was absolutely wicked and it wouldn't have gone in had it not taken a deflection. bad news for peanuts but the way he has been striking he has been really unlucky not to get more, I'm sure he will get a few before the season is up.

#3 Randomness

Randomness

My Last Avatar Was Cursed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 29 Dec 2008 - 21:00

tottenham score enough own goals as it is they dont need more added. the shot was on target and it would have forced a save out of gomes.

#4 sheedys2fingers

sheedys2fingers

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 Dec 2008 - 21:36

It doesn't surprise me that the fa panel would do that to us. It's not the first time they've done it to us. It wouldn't surprise me if they take Artetas second goal away from the Sunderland game

#5 FairWooney

FairWooney

Kevin Sheedy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 Dec 2008 - 22:54

I wouldn't have said it's a real killer of a blow for them to change a goal to an own goal.

I don't really care if Piennar scored or if it was an own goal for what it's worth.

Shame for the lad but i'm sure he'll get over it and try to make sure he hits it on target next time!

#6 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 30 Dec 2008 - 12:54

Pienaar hasn't done so well in the goal front. This one taken away, two disallowed goals that could possibly have stood. Hitting the woodwork a few times. Its all close but no cigar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users