IGNORED

Moyes Must Be Supported

Romey 1878

No chance though. Not even going to bother getting my hopes up. Lawro has it spot on for a change but it won't happen

I agree. It's fair enough only going for loans in January but every player we're linked with loaning their club is only interested in selling, so it's a case of shit or get off the pot for Kenwright - i.e. find the money to bring players in.

on the watch this space comment, weren't we ready to table a bid for moutinho of 16mil all up front?

and since we only spent 4mil on fellaini that suggests we do have 12 mil left over, and since all the others were free/loans that would suggest that we have money left over.

Maybe moyes is saying we have no money so that noone goes for the people we want?

Look at Riera, we wanted him and the shite came in and poached him. Newcastle do that shit all the time, maybe moyes has his eyes on one or two and wants to keep it on the QT. Long shot, so no hopes up on that, but its feasible.

on the watch this space comment, weren't we ready to table a bid for moutinho of 16mil all up front?

and since we only spent 4mil on fellaini that suggests we do have 12 mil left over, and since all the others were free/loans that would suggest that we have money left over.

Maybe moyes is saying we have no money so that noone goes for the people we want?

Look at Riera, we wanted him and the shite came in and poached him. Newcastle do that shit all the time, maybe moyes has his eyes on one or two and wants to keep it on the QT. Long shot, so no hopes up on that, but its feasible.

did we?

as for Blue Bill, cant see him parting with any money to be honest, i dont believe we have a penny so spend and i just hope Moyes decides not to throw in the towel due to the lack of funds that are available.

Edited by Ian

did we?

as for Blue Bill, cant see him parting with any money to be honest, i dont believe we have a penny so spend and i just hope Moyes decides not to throw in the towel due to the lack of funds that are available.

Yeah, £4million to start with and then the rest of the fee over the duration of his contract.

it would be nice if moyes could be supported by the board, but as we know it wont and cant happen.

BK has no money, has made it known he doesnt expect any to come in soon, and the board havent put a penny in anyway.

hopefully moyes can keep this good work going

I think the board (Kenwright) have supported him as much as they can even though it appears small chips compared to how other clubs have spent!

It just shows however how well Moyes has done on a low to middle table budget to cement us (hopefully) in a top 6 position. Not too hopeful for big signings in January, indeed don't want us to sign quick fixes, would rather a loan or two.