IGNORED

Kenwright

Romey 1878

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/3378...-exclusive.html

He's saying all the right things but why doesn't he ever do these interviews when things are looking shite? We didn't hear anything from him during our crap form, nothing after his "watch this space" comment. We start doing well and all of a sudden he wants to talk :huh: .

Gary Birkett

Bill is not the richest chairman, but he is a great servant to the club and does not deserve the stick he gets from fans for not having more money to inject. Thanks Mr Kenwright.

I never really know how to think of Bill. I mean he is an Evertonian at heart but he really does need to get some more funds or pass us on to another chairman. He always seems to speak when things are going well and not when were doing poor. He's given Moyes all the backing he can but it just dosent seem to be enough. Loaning players isn't going to get us challenging for a Champions League spot, nor UEFA. I'm always in two minds about BK.

Everton Chairman Blue Bill has assured Evertonians around the Globe that no one is for sale in January. With the likes of Man City and alike able to throw cash round like confetti, The Chairman has reiterated the fact that no Everton player is going anywhere. Bill also assured fans that if anyone became interested in the club with the right financial clout he would stand aside in the interests of Everton Football Club.

Blue Bill says: "None of our players is for sale. They are a remarkable bunch of lads who really do play for each other.

It was tough at the beginning of the season, but even when the going gets tough you have to try like mad to keep your sense of perspective. It is very difficult because the game is more than ever about winning and when you are not winning I would be lying to say the worries don't creep in. But never ever to the extent of nightmare worries or that we won't sort it out.

Would I like to be chairman next year with the kind of money in place that David needs? Yes, but in no way would that be any kind of obstacle to anyone coming into the club. I do think for anyone looking to invest in a football club, Everton has everything you need. Our search goes on. I sort of know why it hasn't happened yet. In the main, the economic climate for the last few months means no-one has got the money to invest in football. Right now that is the biggest reason." (30/12/08)

^Just been reading that on Bluekipper. The thing about his stepping aside for someone to take over is getting dry and he needs to change the tune. I think that he would stand aside if someone with the right money came in but I just don't think he's advertising the club enough. We had a little phase where Ambani was interested and that would be the dream person to take us over but since then it's been quiet. We need an investor fast to keep up with the Premier League pace.

He's saying all the right things but why doesn't he ever do these interviews when things are looking shite? We didn't hear anything from him during our crap form, nothing after his "watch this space" comment. We start doing well and all of a sudden he wants to talk :huh: .

same old, nothing changes.

Everton Chairman Blue Bill has assured Evertonians around the Globe that no one is for sale in January. With the likes of Man City and alike able to throw cash round like confetti, The Chairman has reiterated the fact that no Everton player is going anywhere. Bill also assured fans that if anyone became interested in the club with the right financial clout he would stand aside in the interests of Everton Football Club.

Blue Bill says: "None of our players is for sale. They are a remarkable bunch of lads who really do play for each other.

It was tough at the beginning of the season, but even when the going gets tough you have to try like mad to keep your sense of perspective. It is very difficult because the game is more than ever about winning and when you are not winning I would be lying to say the worries don't creep in. But never ever to the extent of nightmare worries or that we won't sort it out.

Would I like to be chairman next year with the kind of money in place that David needs? Yes, but in no way would that be any kind of obstacle to anyone coming into the club. I do think for anyone looking to invest in a football club, Everton has everything you need. Our search goes on. I sort of know why it hasn't happened yet. In the main, the economic climate for the last few months means no-one has got the money to invest in football. Right now that is the biggest reason." (30/12/08)

^Just been reading that on Bluekipper. The thing about his stepping aside for someone to take over is getting dry and he needs to change the tune. I think that he would stand aside if someone with the right money came in but I just don't think he's advertising the club enough. We had a little phase where Ambani was interested and that would be the dream person to take us over but since then it's been quiet. We need an investor fast to keep up with the Premier League pace.

Your having a laugh arent you? I dont think that there is anybody left on planet earth who doesnt know that Everton are up for sale/looking for investment

People should get off his back and start to give him credit where it is due. So he hasnt got the money to take us any further thats hardly his faultis it?

What would people prefer , a return to the Peter Johnson days?

Look at where the club is now compared to then and yet still some people criticise BK and Moyes, unbeleivable!!!

Oh by the way that is not aimed specifically at you just all the doom and gloom merchants in general

OH the sooner some rich Russian or Arab, who knows nothing about Everton buys us the better!

Then we can start competing with the likes of Man City, Spurs, Newcastle and all those other teams who have spent fortunes.

The squad/team/manager and chairman we have at the moment are sitting justly in 6th posistion and but for a poor home record and injuries would I think have been at least 4th!

I like the manager, the chairman and support the team.......I like supporting a team who still brings local youth players through the ranks, who have the bulk of 40,000 fans who aren't just attending because we keep winning things and can afford players in the £25-30million price range!In other words not glory hunters!

MY point is with all our little problems we (Everton) sit 6th, could have been 4th and with a major slice of luck (meaning no stupid home form and injuries) maybe higher.The so called big clubs have wobbled this season.....that wobble could get worse....couldn't it?Leaving teams like us and Villa with a shot at the top!

All this without the sell out!..............Which when it comes, WOW, JUST THINK....WE COULD GET 2ND OR THIRD PLACE!!!!.We could have been 4th or 3rd this season!.....Or we could end up like Newcastle, Man City etc,etc,etc......

Be carefull what you wish for :huh:

OH the sooner some rich Russian or Arab, who knows nothing about Everton buys us the better!

Then we can start competing with the likes of Man City, Spurs, Newcastle and all those other teams who have spent fortunes.

The squad/team/manager and chairman we have at the moment are sitting justly in 6th posistion and but for a poor home record and injuries would I think have been at least 4th!

I like the manager, the chairman and support the team.......I like supporting a team who still brings local youth players through the ranks, who have the bulk of 40,000 fans who aren't just attending because we keep winning things and can afford players in the £25-30million price range!In other words not glory hunters!

MY point is with all our little problems we (Everton) sit 6th, could have been 4th and with a major slice of luck (meaning no stupid home form and injuries) maybe higher.The so called big clubs have wobbled this season.....that wobble could get worse....couldn't it?Leaving teams like us and Villa with a shot at the top!

All this without the sell out!..............Which when it comes, WOW, JUST THINK....WE COULD GET 2ND OR THIRD PLACE!!!!.We could have been 4th or 3rd this season!.....Or we could end up like Newcastle, Man City etc,etc,etc......

Be carefull what you wish for :huh:

Exactly, well said.