IGNORED

Saha Out For Another Month

No point in getting pissed off, we knew what we were getting when we bought him so I'm not surprised, maybe a little disappointed given the striker crisis but there we go.

"We have prepared properly for this game but we prepared properly for the game at Shrewsbury. I don’t have many options, so I won’t be changing things"

This makes me think he's playing Fellaini, if he picks up a yellow does that mean he'll miss Hull and the Derby?

No point in getting pissed off, we knew what we were getting when we bought him so I'm not surprised, maybe a little disappointed given the striker crisis but there we go.

"We have prepared properly for this game but we prepared properly for the game at Shrewsbury. I don’t have many options, so I won’t be changing things"

This makes me think he's playing Fellaini, if he picks up a yellow does that mean he'll miss Hull and the Derby?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed off, or surprised. Its just a little bit frustrating that people from the club are saying that there is no need to act quickly in the transfer window when we clearly have a little bit of a crisis up front which is not going to ease up any time soon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed off, or surprised. Its just a little bit frustrating that people from the club are saying that there is no need to act quickly in the transfer window when we clearly have a little bit of a crisis up front which is not going to ease up any time soon.

I completely agree, we can't ignore the fact that we have no recognised strikers just because we've made it work for the time being, we desperately need someone up front and Saha being out is a pain, but it's only a pain because The Yak is gone too. Hopefully we'll get someone in January.

Guest efctaxi
and if anichebe is not fit, he could be subbed out for gosling...i don't think anyone has not been impressed since he played the 2 over christmas....i think the fa cup is a perfect oppourtunity for him to show his versatility...

Against the Macs yes , but not against the top lads :)