IGNORED

Fellaini Is An Idiot!

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everto...64375-22665268/

The record signing went into the match knowing a 10th yellow card of the season would rule him out of the looming derby double-header – and the visitors were obviously acutely aware of that statistic too.

Kamil Zayatte left the big Belgian flat out on the turf after a shuddering challenge from behind, while a succession of ordinary Fellaini challenges were met with theatrical tumbles and falls.

Because of bad streams I didn't see most of the game,

Was the yellow deserved or not??

very much so, went into a tackle with his foot near a hull players head. And he was constintaly getting told off by the ref.

The ref was SHITE today. He let Hull players off for persistant fouling and challenges from behind, mostly on Cahill and Fellaini. If Fellaini deserved a yellow for having his foot high, why wasn't the Hull player booked who almsot took Osman's head off near the end? Fucking joke.

The ref was SHITE today. He let Hull players off for persistant fouling and challenges from behind, mostly on Cahill and Fellaini. If Fellaini deserved a yellow for having his foot high, why wasn't the Hull player booked who almsot took Osman's head off near the end? Fucking joke.

Agree 100% with you there Mark. The referee was beyond shite. He didn't book the Hull players until late on in the game and even though Fellaini was making little challenges none should warrant a yellow card. Fellaini played well for 80 minutes, the only way to have not got a yellow card in that match would have been to not be on the field. The referee had made up his mind to book him before the kick-off.

Edited by dark

Agree 100% with you there Mark. The referee was beyond shite. He didn't book the Hull players until late on in the game and even though Fellaini was making little challenges none should warrant a yellow card. Fellaini played well for 80 minutes, the only way to have not got a yellow card in that match would have been to not be on the field. The referee had made up his mind to book him before the kick-off.

don't agree with either of you. he committed so many fouls, eventually he was going to get booked. regardless of that I think the one he did get booked for was worth a yellow by itself.

as for not booking the hull players until late on, he actually booked one of them BEFORE us and then their 2nd before ours, so not sure why you're saying that?

I actually thought the ref had an outstanding performance in a very niggly match - the only big mistake was allowing our 1st goal which was an easy offside decision to see, although that is the assistant's fault.

also I don't agree with the heading of this topic - while fellaini needs to stop with the persistent fouls, moyes was the real idiot here -> at 2-0 up at half-time against a very ineffectual looking hull, he should have taking fellaini off and backed the rest to be able to finish off the game.

moyes -- "We thought about taking him off at half-time because of the possible problem of him being suspended with another booking. But we were 2-0 up against Newcastle and didn't win, so the most important game is the one we are playing. I made the decision, and if we could have got through 15 minutes or so we would have taken him off."

so what the fuck difference if we could hold on for 30 minutes, we would probably hold on 45 minutes! as it turned out they didn't look like scoring even if we'd played another 90 minutes!

Edited by Raccyboy

don't agree with either of you. he committed so many fouls, eventually he was going to get booked. regardless of that I think the one he did get booked for was worth a yellow by itself.

as for not booking the hull players until late on, he actually booked one of them BEFORE us and then their 2nd before ours, so not sure why you're saying that?

I actually thought the ref had an outstanding performance in a very niggly match - the only big mistake was allowing our 1st goal which was an easy offside decision to see, although that is the assistant's fault.

also I don't agree with the heading of this topic - while fellaini needs to stop with the persistent fouls, moyes was the real idiot here -> at 2-0 up at half-time against a very ineffectual looking hull, he should have taking fellaini off and backed the rest to be able to finish off the game.

moyes -- "We thought about taking him off at half-time because of the possible problem of him being suspended with another booking. But we were 2-0 up against Newcastle and didn't win, so the most important game is the one we are playing. I made the decision, and if we could have got through 15 minutes or so we would have taken him off."

so what the fuck difference if we could hold on for 30 minutes, we would probably hold on 45 minutes! as it turned out they didn't look like scoring even if we'd played another 90 minutes!

Moyes isn't to blame at all, if he took Fellaini off and we ended up drawing he'd be getting hammered now - the fact that we won comfortably in the end is all very well in hindsight but football is after all a funny old game and anything could happen. You should concentrate on the game you're playing not the next match, 3 points is 3 points. Fellaini was bound to be booked in the derby anyway so it doesn't really matter, at least now he'll be available for Arsenal/Utd etc. Liverpool are not playing well so we don't need to be afraid of them, in fact if anything they're the ones with the most to lose and I bet they're not looking forward to playing us one bit.

i havent seen it on tv, but fellaini jumped and won the ball, rather than having his foot high, the hull player ducked down, he wanted to book him as soon as he got the oppertunity, didnt see the yellow card, but that zaratye he crashed into the back of mo and cahill and he only got a yellow, atkinson is oure shite, he gave a foul against mo when the hull keeper ran into his own man in the first half, moyes should have took him off though, everyone around me we were all agreeing before the start if we're 2-0 fellaini off, forget about the consequences, worst case scenario we draw 2-2

he booked cahill for getting clotheslined as well! wtf!!!!

Agree with everything Raccyboy says.

After consistent fouls (however minor) Fellaini had a final warning by the ref after 15 minutes, then was lucky to get away a couple of challenges for the rest of the half (and lucky the officials missed his blatent elbow in the box). He was lucky to get to half timed without being booked.

I was praying Moyes would take him off at half time, it seemed the OBVIOUS thing to do. But he didnt and Minutes (or was it seconds?) into the second half he finally got the yellow he deserved. Whether it was a deserved yellow on its own doesnt really matter, the fact that he had already been given a final warning by the ref warranted this yellow card.

So in my eyes the blame is purely on MOYES (& Felliani's) shoulders, Not the ref's.

I also thought the ref had a good game, seems some people just automatically blame the ref for everything without looking at the whole picture. Imagine being Hull, I'm sure they are well P!ssed off with the ref. We won the game, be happy.

I think we'll do alright without Fellaini anyway, and if we draw the FA Cup game (which is on the cards) He'll be back for the replay.

Guest efctaxi

Fellainis head seemed to go down after the card .

His arms were in peoples faces at least 4 times during the game , and that's unacceptable . I still believe Moyes should have took him off at half time , but having had time to think about it , I now believe he would have been sent off against the reds , so maybe it's better he's not playing .

If we start to play well without him , then maybe Moyes should punish him for being a reckless prat , and leave him out untill he learns what is allowed and what isn't .

It's his first season , but he needs a little coaching in my opinion , if he is going to reach his potential .

I just hope he doesn't get coached by the same guy who coaches Cahill , who is another prat .

Yesterday wasn't the first time Cahill has been involved in heated altercations , and he needs to be more professional also .

Both of these players could have been sent off yesterday , and that would have really given us a problem for the season with the limited resources we have . They both need a proper kick up the ass after yesterday .

10 yellow cards is a 2 game ban mate

I was thinking about that, but since it wasn't mentioned, I thought it was probably a previous one. Here, we only have a 1 game suspension for every 5 yellow cards.

Anyways, He was going to get in the book sooner or later, and with these next 4 games coming, missing 2 was a real possibility. So the real question is, in what games would he be easier to replace?

I, for one, thing the FA game should be one. I think there's a real possibility of breaking the top 4 this season, and if that means sacrificing the FA, well... And since it's 2 games, the 2nd would have to be the 2nd derby. I'd rather he'd miss the United game, since that's the game i see as the least likey to win, but...

I was thinking about that, but since it wasn't mentioned, I thought it was probably a previous one. Here, we only have a 1 game suspension for every 5 yellow cards.

Anyways, He was going to get in the book sooner or later, and with these next 4 games coming, missing 2 was a real possibility. So the real question is, in what games would he be easier to replace?

I, for one, thing the FA game should be one. I think there's a real possibility of breaking the top 4 this season, and if that means sacrificing the FA, well... And since it's 2 games, the 2nd would have to be the 2nd derby. I'd rather he'd miss the United game, since that's the game i see as the least likey to win, but...

You're starting to sound like a proper Everton fan there :P

:D

Btw, anyone watching United Vs. Chelsea? Does anyone else think that Chelsea may not be in top 4 this year, playing like they have been, lately?

I think they have enough against the sides outside of the Top 4 to pick up enough points against them to stay there. It's Arsenal who need to fear for their place, they should even fear finishing in the top 5 if we can keep our run going.

Guest efctaxi
:D

Btw, anyone watching United Vs. Chelsea? Does anyone else think that Chelsea may not be in top 4 this year, playing like they have been, lately?

After watching the match , I have to say the Chelsea team looked lethargic and almost lazy .

Only a few weeks ago , I was talking about how well they moved , but today they were dreadful . United are always big game players , as are Liverpool , but after watching that , I think there is only 2 teams in it , and if we get a result against the reds , which I don't think we will , then it's United who are favourites once again .

For me , Chelsea aren't the team they were under the special one , who just happened to be in the crowd today .

Chelsea were clueless in the second half. I'd be very disappointed if we play that poorly at OT, but like Mark said they should have enough against the lower teams. If they fall out of the running for the title and their heads drop though you never know.

And I agree with what Mark said about your post there Sporting....nice one!

I think they have enough against the sides outside of the Top 4 to pick up enough points against them to stay there. It's Arsenal who need to fear for their place, they should even fear finishing in the top 5 if we can keep our run going.

I don't know...

Last 7 matches, they've only gotten 9 points, against Everton's 16. 2 losses, 2 wins and 3 draws... Also, this talk about Oil man possibly selling the club, and the stories about Scolari's dificulties getting his ideas across. And let's not forget that there's still the Champions League games coming up, i see it as a real possibilty, them dropping more points. Anyways, They have 2 must win games the next rounds, at home to Stoke and Boro, but after that they go to Anfield... If they don't win there, they're definetely out of the tittle run, and possibly in risk of loosing 3rd or 4th spot, since Villa also looks good.

I think chelsea liverpool and ManU are going to be in the top 3

the 4th place is going to be arsenal, Villa or us.

I think villa is going to have a setback soon, and if we continue to play like we do, I believe we have a big chance at champions league :lol:

Edited by Churinga

I think chelsea liverpool and ManU are going to be in the top 3

the 4th place is going to be arsenal, Villa or us.

I think villa is going to have a setback soon, and if we continue to play like we do, I believe we have a big chance at champions league :lol:

The Top 3 will stay the same. Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool. I think that Manchester United will win the title and Liverpool end up runners-up. Chelsea will take the 3rd spot with us in the 4th. Villa won't be able to carry on this good form and we will. We have done it before and we can do it again. Arsenal are becoming a smaller and smaller threat. Let's take them. :)

Villa won't be able to carry on this good form and we will. We have done it before and we can do it again.

You talking about "carrying on good form" or finishing fourth?

It seems to me that we've not carried our good form to the end of the season in any of the last few years of relative success. Even when we finished fourth we crawled over the line with all the "chasing" teams falling over each other to hand it to us.

Be nice to change the trend....if we do we can certainly be top four :) .

You talking about "carrying on good form" or finishing fourth?

It seems to me that we've not carried our good form to the end of the season in any of the last few years of relative success. Even when we finished fourth we crawled over the line with all the "chasing" teams falling over each other to hand it to us.

Be nice to change the trend....if we do we can certainly be top four :) .

Yeh but that year we started the season playing like a premier league team and not the under 12's from west sydney. So it would be fair to say we burnt out that year. This season we have only been playing properly for a month and the players seem to be re-invigorated by this form. In two weeks it's a real possibility that we won't be involved in any of the cup competitions which should eliminate the burnout factor, so all the ingredients are there to finish the season strongly.

We should be more concerend about the prem game against liverpool, hate to be a pessimist (spl?) but can you actually see us winning the FA cup this season, we need to be consistently finishing as high up as possible in the table every season if we are to attract the best players to our club. If any of the top 4 teams go for the same player as us in the transfer window who do you think hes gonna choose

This is a very good time for us, we have never been stronger and we are sitting in a very good pos to challenge that 4th spot arsnel have given up, with fellaini out on both games I would be satisfied with winning just 1

Guest efctaxi
Yeh but that year we started the season playing like a premier league team and not the under 12's from west sydney. So it would be fair to say we burnt out that year. This season we have only been playing properly for a month and the players seem to be re-invigorated by this form. In two weeks it's a real possibility that we won't be involved in any of the cup competitions which should eliminate the burnout factor, so all the ingredients are there to finish the season strongly.

I'd even go as far to say that the UEFA defeat had a huge impact on the teams morale , and ruined what was a good league opportunity last year .

The team need to learn how to face dissappointment , and keep their chins up .