IGNORED

Fellaini Is An Idiot!

Not suprised or dissapointed Fellaini got booked. Thats how he plays. He uses his physical attributes. And most likely he will get a lot of yellows.

hes playing great but!

Hi, i'm standard de liege supporter and i follow your forum since fellaini is an evertonian.

I just want to intervene now,

I can tell you that i'm pretty happy to see how marounne is moving since he's with everton.

You have to know that booking was also a problem his first season in belgium (he played only two seasons). Let him time to adapt his game.

don't forget he didn't do the "pre-season" with his new team, and that english soccer is very faster than belgian.

i'm very sure, he will be more "intelligent" in the future.

wish you the best against red's. Love your public.

;)

Ps: sorry for my english

Hi, i'm standard de liege supporter and i follow your forum since fellaini is an evertonian.

I just want to intervene now,

I can tell you that i'm pretty happy to see how marounne is moving since he's with everton.

You have to know that booking was also a problem his first season in belgium (he played only two seasons). Let him time to adapt his game.

don't forget he didn't do the "pre-season" with his new team, and that english soccer is very faster than belgian.

i'm very sure, he will be more "intelligent" in the future.

wish you the best against red's. Love your public.

;)

Ps: sorry for my english

Yeah I wouldn't worry about Fellaini's yellow card rate!

I recall he collected over 10 yellow cards in his first season at Standard and in the Belgian First League.

Last season he made a wager with someone (don't know the exact details) and he succeeded in only gathering 2 or 3 yellow cards in the entire first round.

I reckon that Fellaini still needs to adjust to the tempo of the PL, once he's fully settled and gets a tiny bit faster, he won't need those little faults anymore and won't be in the 'spotlight' of the referees anymore.

His elbows ... the part of his game I hate the most ... will still take some time. But in Belgium it was far worse so he really is learning! Although I was a little surprised with his elbows at the corner kick ... I never saw him doing anything like that in Belgium ... at least not when he wasn't in the air.

Fellaini is a big talent and I think you won't regret making him your record signing!

Although I was a little surprised with his elbows at the corner kick ... I never saw him doing anything like that in Belgium ... at least not when he wasn't in the air.

I was suprised to when i saw that, that's not like him.

It was also in MotD, wich is not going to do his reputation any good

-->more referree attention :worried:

Yeah I wouldn't worry about Fellaini's yellow card rate!

I recall he collected over 10 yellow cards in his first season at Standard and in the Belgian First League.

Last season he made a wager with someone (don't know the exact details) and he succeeded in only gathering 2 or 3 yellow cards in the entire first round.

I reckon that Fellaini still needs to adjust to the tempo of the PL, once he's fully settled and gets a tiny bit faster, he won't need those little faults anymore and won't be in the 'spotlight' of the referees anymore.

His elbows ... the part of his game I hate the most ... will still take some time. But in Belgium it was far worse so he really is learning! Although I was a little surprised with his elbows at the corner kick ... I never saw him doing anything like that in Belgium ... at least not when he wasn't in the air.

Fellaini is a big talent and I think you won't regret making him your record signing!

WOW, that must have been actually ridiculous to see.

Fellainis head seemed to go down after the card .

His arms were in peoples faces at least 4 times during the game , and that's unacceptable . I still believe Moyes should have took him off at half time , but having had time to think about it , I now believe he would have been sent off against the reds , so maybe it's better he's not playing .

If we start to play well without him , then maybe Moyes should punish him for being a reckless prat , and leave him out untill he learns what is allowed and what isn't .

It's his first season , but he needs a little coaching in my opinion , if he is going to reach his potential .

I just hope he doesn't get coached by the same guy who coaches Cahill , who is another prat .

Yesterday wasn't the first time Cahill has been involved in heated altercations , and he needs to be more professional also .

Both of these players could have been sent off yesterday , and that would have really given us a problem for the season with the limited resources we have . They both need a proper kick up the ass after yesterday .

On Cahill, he is just one of those players mate it is a personality of Cahill that cant be fixed with coaching , how old was he when he came to everton 23-24? when he was playing as a lone striker against chelski Ivanovic and Alex were getting really frustrated with Cahill.... He is a Brat and Centre Defenders hate going up against him in the air thats why he has been such a success at a lone striker

WOW, that must have been actually ridiculous to see.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say ...

I just meant that in Belgium Fellaini used his elbows in the air almost every single time (didn't give him the best reputation, not with the fans of other teams and not with the refs.)

I don't really understand what you're trying to say ...

I just meant that in Belgium Fellaini used his elbows in the air almost every single time (didn't give him the best reputation, not with the fans of other teams and not with the refs.)

I was just saying that to me it seems like he uses his elbows an extreme amount at Everton. If he did it even more in Belgium it would have been bordering on ridiculous.

haven't really noticed an elbowing problem with him in everton .. first notice of it was the turner-incident, but i think that was more a reaction of frustration towards the way hull were playing him (starting with the elbow to the back of the head by Zayatte at the beginning of the game and ending with a tackle on the back of his heels at the end of the game when he was passing the ball back and forth with Pienaar) .. that fact that he feels like he needs to retort in a manner that would likely get him a red card is just a sign of immaturity which will get better with time ..