43 replies to this topic

#41 234ever

234ever

Tony Hibbert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 Jan 2009 - 10:38

WOW, that must have been actually ridiculous to see.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say ...

I just meant that in Belgium Fellaini used his elbows in the air almost every single time (didn't give him the best reputation, not with the fans of other teams and not with the refs.)

#42 Jesse11

Jesse11

Phil Jagielka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 Jan 2009 - 11:23

I don't really understand what you're trying to say ...

I just meant that in Belgium Fellaini used his elbows in the air almost every single time (didn't give him the best reputation, not with the fans of other teams and not with the refs.)

I was just saying that to me it seems like he uses his elbows an extreme amount at Everton. If he did it even more in Belgium it would have been bordering on ridiculous.

#43 adz09

adz09

Dixie Dean.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 15 Jan 2009 - 11:53

Nothing wrong with a swift elbow to someones bonce if you can get away with it.

#44 holystove

holystove

Art Vandelay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 Jan 2009 - 13:30

haven't really noticed an elbowing problem with him in everton .. first notice of it was the turner-incident, but i think that was more a reaction of frustration towards the way hull were playing him (starting with the elbow to the back of the head by Zayatte at the beginning of the game and ending with a tackle on the back of his heels at the end of the game when he was passing the ball back and forth with Pienaar) .. that fact that he feels like he needs to retort in a manner that would likely get him a red card is just a sign of immaturity which will get better with time ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users