IGNORED

Lescott On His Way

KingJoleon

not sure, but i think my mate read it on the f365 forum...

some bloke posted this earlier, which sounds like it's probably bollocks

"Source at Finch Farm says 12million fee agreeed.He doesnt want to go and hasnt agreed personal terms.

It will officially be 'undisclosed'.

This coming from a man who gets the team from finch farm the night before the match and his info is 100% reliable.

As an Everton fan, Im f**king fuming."

If by some stupid fukin chance a 12m has been agreed, I will lose all faith in Moyes an will hate the mofo

If Bill kindly tells us Dan C's IP address then we can see where about in UK he is on a IP locator webpage, my guess hes a manc

Edited by efcgenius

Guest efctaxi

The only way Moyes would let Lescott go is if it's beneficial to his plans , so if it is true , then I expect something special to be heading our way .

Personally , I don't think it is .

ballacks.

cant see an important member of our squad going for that cheap. there must be clauses or players involved for it to be that price if true which i doubt it is. I swear to god i will actually want to punch moyes/kenwrite if they bring in jo as part of a deal if true.

Sorry to reopen this! ...but with richards being touted as part of a toure deal (plus around £15m), would he be a possibily in a lescott deal? Which is a better back 4?

hibbert...jags...lescott...baines

richards...jags...yobo...baines

I don't think there's much in it! I know richards has been a bit off this season but he has the potential to be world class (england performances!). It's all talk but £12m plus richards wouldn't be so bad.

Moyes has a nice problem now with jags, lescott and yobo but this would be a solution (if we're desperate for funds?!)

Sorry to reopen this! ...but with richards being touted as part of a toure deal (plus around £15m), would he be a possibily in a lescott deal? Which is a better back 4?

hibbert...jags...lescott...baines

richards...jags...yobo...baines

I don't think there's much in it! I know richards has been a bit off this season but he has the potential to be world class (england performances!). It's all talk but £12m plus richards wouldn't be so bad.

Moyes has a nice problem now with jags, lescott and yobo but this would be a solution (if we're desperate for funds?!)

how would we solve the problem of jags or yobo getting injured with no back up centre backs? we need to add one in the summer for cover really not give away one when he's on form.

Plus lescott like jags/yobo/hibbert/baines/arteta/osman/pienaar/fellaini/cahill/neville, is going nowhere for the moment anyway.

I just hope a 5 o clock last minute loan deal can be acquired so we have a fit striker to play.