IGNORED

Tim Cahill

Romey 1878

Arteta i doubt will get world cup action, look at the players he will have to beat to get in the squad - inesta, xavi, fabregas, silva, vincente, joaquin etc. he is not better than those imo. Dont get me wrong I would love to see arteta callled up and play but sadly i cant see it happening.

So Keanes worth what 20 million pounds. Modric 16.

And Cahill, a guy who is far better then them. Has shown it in the past 3 seasons. Is worth 12 million.

Im shocked that Everton fans write this.

If its not for Cahill. We would have 16 points less this season and we would be fighting a relegation battle.

While you guys are mostly right on a majority of issues. Your far off the mark on this.

25-30 million pounds. Time will show this!

Is it just me or does half of Everton hate Cahill? Because hes severely under rated here.....

....While you guys are mostly right on a majority of issues. Your far off the mark on this.

Can you just point out to me any evidence of anyone on here hating TC :huh: ? Quite the reverse. Read the thread again, just because people read the transfer market differently to you does not affect how much they value him as an Evertonian.

Time will indeed tell, and you're entitled to your opinion, but I think maybe your green and gold glasses are affecting your vision ;) .

Guest efctaxi
So Keanes worth what 20 million pounds. Modric 16.

And Cahill, a guy who is far better then them. Has shown it in the past 3 seasons. Is worth 12 million.

Im shocked that Everton fans write this.

If its not for Cahill. We would have 16 points less this season and we would be fighting a relegation battle.

While you guys are mostly right on a majority of issues. Your far off the mark on this.

It's not practical to make assumptions about statistics like the one you have made above :)

Had Tim not been playing , the whole set up would be different , and who knows , Gosling might have scored 20 by now .

One man does not make a team , nor does he solely contribute to any result :)

It's not practical to make assumptions about statistics like the one you have made above :)

Had Tim not been playing , the whole set up would be different , and who knows , Gosling might have scored 20 by now .

One man does not make a team , nor does he solely contribute to any result :)

Dude...spot on!

Nobody hates Cahill, but a lot of Evertonians do not play "Football Manager" and get carried away merging fictional and the real worlds. I 100% agree with the £12-15m ratings of Cahill that have been mentioned should he ever be sold this season/end of season.

Dude...spot on!

Nobody hates Cahill, but a lot of Evertonians do not play "Football Manager" and get carried away merging fictional and the real worlds. I 100% agree with the £12-15m ratings of Cahill that have been mentioned should he ever be sold this season/end of season.

I agree with that valuation of Tim but who knows what Citeh would pay if they wanted him, that's how stupid the transfer system is when mega businessmen are involved.

I agree with that valuation of Tim but who knows what Citeh would pay if they wanted him, that's how stupid the transfer system is when mega businessmen are involved.

I agree with both you Jimmy and EW, Cahill is around the 12-15 mark, and YES this is coming from an Australian :)

However, being the bias Aussie I am, I see Tim Cahill to us as like Kaka to AC Milan, in that if Manchester City or another wealthy club came in with a ridiculous bid, I still would not sell him, as he is too important to our team. That's right, not even for 100 million pounds. Yes very bias I know, but he's the man, and I want to see him play for Everton for many years to come :)

I agree with both you Jimmy and EW, Cahill is around the 12-15 mark, and YES this is coming from an Australian :)

However, being the bias Aussie I am, I see Tim Cahill to us as like Kaka to AC Milan, in that if Manchester City or another wealthy club came in with a ridiculous bid, I still would not sell him, as he is too important to our team. That's right, not even for 100 million pounds. Yes very bias I know, but he's the man, and I want to see him play for Everton for many years to come :)

TC I couldn't agree more, I've already said that Tim is a Blue, in the same fashion as Big Dunc, in another thread I wrote about a hidden desire to shag him, not a normal feeling for a straight guy by I love him as a player for both his spirit and commitment:lol: :lol::lol:

speaking of transfer prices (and if this is too off topic, i'm sorry :) )

who would we get the most money for?

I'd say it would be Jags, at about 20-25m ?

Jags is a quality player. That there is no doubt. But defenders are notoriously under valued.

I think our most expensive players. Without my green and gold glasses would be TC. Then Arteta. And then Jags.

But i have to agree with others. It depends whos after them. Like a big club would try to get a bargain. But Man City could just throw a gazillion after them. Just so they get them. A lot different to there real worth.

Guest efctaxi
speaking of transfer prices (and if this is too off topic, i'm sorry :) )

who would we get the most money for?

I'd say it would be Jags, at about 20-25m ?

Maybe once he gets a regular England place :)

Cahill's definatly got blue in his blood. His passion on the pitch is one that doesent just come from nowhere, it comes from real heart and character. If I'm being truly honest I didn't like him at first, he was scoring the goals but I wasn't convinced that he was a Blue. His performances of late and his character on the pitch just make me look up to him as a 21st Century Everton Legend. He's a fantastic ambassador to the club and a person who would fit into any team.

Pleased that he's so dedicated to the club as we really woulden't be the same team without him.

He also made all our good chances - the header to Ossie for his first hlf volley, the first-time pass for the one that hit the post by Ossie, the pass for the one Reina smothered, and even the goal - when the cross came in from VDM, Cahill took two defenders including Arbeloa with him, leaving Gosling unmarked for a moment.

He also made all our good chances - the header to Ossie for his first hlf volley, the first-time pass for the one that hit the post by Ossie, the pass for the one Reina smothered, and even the goal - when the cross came in from VDM, Cahill took two defenders including Arbeloa with him, leaving Gosling unmarked for a moment.

Yeah and if you look at it again Arbeloa just jumps into the back of Cahill but would we have got a penalty. ???? i doubt it.

Yeah and if you look at it again Arbeloa just jumps into the back of Cahill but would we have got a penalty. ???? i doubt it.

I noticed that - two of us actually shouted "penalty!" when it happened. There's no way it would have been given, though. And the handball would have been tough to spot. Just thankful it didn't matter.

Guest efctaxi
Funny that....I was shouting, "I don't want a f'king Volkswagon Golf!!" when it happened <_< :lol: .

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Hope I haven't woken the missus up :D