IGNORED

James Vaughan

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

According to Sky Sports , he has been told he can begin swimming and cycling ....... that's it :huh:

Whoopee :lol:

After that , he can try chess and darts , and if that doesn't work , a good dose of poker should have him back in the squad in no time :)

According to Sky Sports , he has been told he can begin swimming and cycling ....... that's it :huh:

Whoopee :lol:

After that , he can try chess and darts , and if that doesn't work , a good dose of poker should have him back in the squad in no time :)

:blink: since he's had a knee injury i think its best he doesnt go straight into running!

How good for Everton FC (and James Vaughan)....would a fully fit James Vaughan be!

Cahill and Lescott have both proved you can come back from serious knee injuries, and we have to remember it's not always been Vaughans knee ie foot and shoulder injury.

The work rate of Andy Johnson, as good in the air as Cahill and though not really proved yet, a natural finisher in the mould of Yakubu......with an apperance ratio to equal Van Der Meyder :huh:

I'm sure all us Blues must wish him a speedy recovery.....James just don't fall of that friggin bike or stub your toe in the swimming pool :rolleyes:

James Vaughan!.....subs bench for the FA Cup final.....and a winning goal, then 30 goals next season!

Don't you just love pubs that open early :P

It's good to hear that James is getting back to fitness, when he is playing for us he adds a lot of fire into the team and it's a shame not having him in the setup. He's still the league's youngest ever scorer and I'm sure that he would have many goals under his belt had he been playing in the team without the injury worries. He's better than Anichebe and hopefully can give Saha a run for his money. Vaughan is going to be a good player for us if he can rid himself of the injuries.

He's said on the website that he will come back stronger, so if the determination is there then he is bound to do well. I really hope he does because its been a real rollercoaster career for him. Scoring like that against Palace only to have torrid luck with injury, he's only 20 and has many seasons ahead of him (hopefully with us)

Guest efctaxi

Maybe Moyes might get it into his head that he doesn't have to attack everything at 100mph , and he might stay injury free a bit longer :P

Very exciting prospect and damn hard luck so far . Come on JV !!!!

To me this is very good news that he is recovering. Whenever James plays for us, whilst he is not our best striker, what does impress me about him is his work rate. He will run as hard as he can everytime to get the ball, unlike our other lazy strikers i.e. Yakubu, Anichebe. This is the type of work rate I compare with playing your heart out for Everton, and Vaughany certainly does this.

Usually you would say that a player coming back from serious injury will be too cautious and wont be the same player BUT in Vaughan's case I think it will benefit him (if he takes the cautious approach) as he simply goes in a bit too enthusiastically to his own disadvantage.

True, we all love a player that shows as much determination as Vaughan but he has been his own worst enemy at times.

I hope on his return that he tones it down a bit and lets his football do the talking and not his youthful enthusiasm.