IGNORED

Jags Starts

EFCfanatic

David James, Glen Johnson, Ashley Cole, Phil Jagielka, John Terry, Michael Carrick, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Gareth Barry, Emile Heskey, Stewart Downing, Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Comment on the Beeb site...

"I feel sorry for Torres seeing Jagielka, he's only just managed to get out of his pocket! He'll be sat on the pitch crying!"

....just don't get hurt lad!

Guest efctaxi

First off , what on earth is the problem with ITV these days ?

The picture quality is terrible , and Villa's first goal which was offside wasn't even caught on camera :angry:

Not sure that Jags could have done much there , though he did get turned a little more than he might of whilst covering for what should be Terry and Coles position . Terrible pass out from defence in the first place before the goal.

When you look at the 2 teams strikers , they look worlds apart .

Why didn't he go with Young and Agga instead of Heskey ?

Can't believe Beckham is warming the sidelines up and Downing is on the pitch . That just tickles me .

Hope they fix the quality of the picture for the 2nd half , as I can hardly see who is who in white , especially at the back .

Edited by efctaxi

First off , what on earth is the problem with ITV these days ?

The picture quality is terrible , and Villa's first goal which was offside wasn't even caught on camera :angry:

it would have been filmed by a local tv company (spains equivalent of sky maybe) and sold around the world. not itvs fault.

and david villa is just pure quality

Guest efctaxi
it would have been filmed by a local tv company (spains equivalent of sky maybe) and sold around the world. not itvs fault.

and david villa is just pure quality

At City next year ?

The poor clearence out of defence, that led to the goal, would never have been mentioned if it had not in fact led to the goal..... :huh: numerous passes go astray every game but are never mentioned!

The fact that this particular interception by the Spanish led to possibly the best striker in Europe, being able to run at Jagielka unchallanged, where was the cover for Jags if he'd challenged earlly?

I thought Jags had a pretty decent game.

His pass out wasn't great........the goal wasn't just his fault, Terry and the goalkeeper played their part!

At times we must put our Blue glasses on ;)